Air jordan 13 shattered backboard 2021

I have a feeling these will be closer to a high version of the Syracuse lows from 2005 or whenever they came out.

Could there be a shattered backboard aj1 4.0 coming soon also
Screenshot_2020-03-11-10-02-48.jpg

I really don’t think these leather tongue tags were Gentry’s work. If he had decided to change the tag himself, he probably would’ve removed it and put it straight on the tongue like those Silver Japans...

Unless JB is giving me these, with the toe box perfect, I don't give a **** about 13s...
air-jordan-13-playoffs-2017-release-date-681x418.png
No ****. I know they won’t do the toe right but I’d still take these in a flash. Been way too long.
But I don’t mind that SBB rendering. I hear what you’re saying, tonytobacco tonytobacco , but a white midsole? With white “suede” on it? That’ll look great for about a week, no?

Don’t go by that, it’s a sucky PS.

ALTHOUGH, JB will give us sucky fake leather, especially the toebox.
Those lows are all that really matter at this point. All other 13s are meh and nothing special to see on shelves
IMG_20200307_234142.jpg
IMG_20200307_192859.jpg
. BTW. Not to derail, my boys just won sectional tonight. My girl there at the top. Thought chutney was a good choice.
I thought I was the only one that loved the lows like that. I’m the weird one that went with the blk blue lows in 98. Recently just copped some DS OGs and my dude AIR J XIII educated me on the materials and let me know that I could wear them worst case scenario a reglue. So couldn’t be happier with the purchase for well under $300.

oh and as for these orange things I gotta pass as usual.

1592704942288.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom