Air jordan 13 shattered backboard 2021

Screenshot_2020-03-07-14-34-43.jpg
Screenshot_2020-03-07-14-34-55.jpg

They should make the midsole all white straight across, orange outsole under it, and that white leather piece the cream butter leather from the 1s. Forget the suede and make the orange that nice raw unfinished orange leather. It would look like a psychedelic version of the original.

Gentdawg goona F this up. I look forward to seeing how.

And Ive always hated the hologram so replace that with a black metal jumpman like the lows

If all of these requirements are met i might consider

And Ive always hated the hologram so replace that with a black metal jumpman like the lows

If all of these requirements are met i might consider

I disagree here, Nike/JB are already trying to replace the hologram with the metal Jumpman (like they did with the Tiffany and Cap & Gown 13s) and I don’t think it improves the design.

The holo fits the “black cat” motif of the 13s perfectly tbh.

Its probably gonna be super limited anyway. I would like to think they will come up with something dope. But if I wont have a chance, screw it. Just make a Playoff 13 a GR and were all good. Or better yet, a Playoff 13 low.

Its probably gonna be super limited anyway. I would like to think they will come up with something dope. But if I wont have a chance, screw it. Just make a Playoff 13 a GR and were all good. Or better yet, a Playoff 13 low.
Those lows are all that really matter at this point. All other 13s are meh and nothing special to see on shelves

black quilted FULL GRAIN LEATHER!!
orange leather suede trim
black pods
orange outsole trim(like the altitudes)

then we can talk, other than.
keep em if the quality is crap or they run with that mock up.

Back
Top Bottom