Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

Got the squads now I'm waiting for the bred he got game!!!!!! Ima look like denzel when I get my pair lololol

I got a pair of these and I love em. Don't get the hate on the color way, there blue? lol. Not every colorway can be red and black... I think there bad look great on feet when I wear them with black or tan pants.

That's all that matters is that you like them. I personally think they are the worst 13's I've seen. It's def not because they aren't black or red because my favorite shoe is the 13 "Flints". Just way too much of that "blue".

I know that feel bro.

I took my bred 13s back because they had glue stains on the suede like crazy. I contemplated keeping them cause its a shoe I genuinely like, but then I thought about how jb rose the price to 180 but yet the quality was worse than when they were 150 smh.logically I would have been a fool to have kept them.I think I'll stick to the older retro 13s

cool starry bra I know

Seen somebody wearing these today. I'm definitely not feeling them at all.
sick.gif

Glad I saved my $170 to put towards something else.

These are just plain ugly color way...Didnt even try to get these to flip cause their so ugly.... waiting to get the "he got game"

Sticking to the game plan.

Trying to be more selective this year.

Only buying what I ABSOLUTELY like.

These didn't do enough for me.

They do look nice, just not nice enough for me to cop.

Oh well.

*kanye shrug*

These are just sitting on the shelves in Lincoln NE

Not exactly. I'm not sure where you're looking, but Footlocker doesn't even have a full size run left of these. More than half of their shipment sold the first weekend. Considering how many pairs they received, they've sold very well in my opinion. A lot better than I thought they would! :smh:

But that's just at Footlocker. I have no idea what Finishline & Sheel's numbers look like.

Who cares if they sold out or not, shoes are somehow only desirable if they sell out.
They aren't available in stores here but there a couple places online with a fsr of these.
Does that make me want to return my pair, nope.
The truth is, this was a month with a lot of releases and before dudes would ever admit their pockets couldn't handle it they'll hate on the colorway.

Pick up a pair for well under retail since they survived 48 hours at Nike. Not too bad in person but not worth the $180 price tag they had on them...

It funnys me to read some of the opinions/comments on this post! Why does it matter if "YOU" don't like this colorway and if u don't like why not go post on some u do. I feel like some of u couldn't cop so throw salt at the shoe or the people who did cop...***** wack

Back
Top Bottom