Air Jordan 13 Tinker 2018

He says they're comfortable. I was on the fence, but that video confirms I'm glad I skipped. The concept is cool, but, man, are they funny looking. That Oneness deal wasn't bad; though.

I should be receiving my pair from Nike today, I'm not going to lie I have a change of heart .....these might get returned but ill see how they are in person first. I was hype for them but after looking at my bred 13s and also seeing people's pics with these next to the bred 13s it just made me think theres no point having these. I just love the concept of it being the original sketch but it still doesnt hit me as the "real thing"...

He says they're comfortable. I was on the fence, but that video confirms I'm glad I skipped. The concept is cool, but, man, are they funny looking. That Oneness deal wasn't bad; though.

They are quite bulky on feet. Lol.

I’ve only wore them with shorts, never joggers. Even with a size 9.5, they look like size 13 or something when you are wearing them and how they look on the side.

When that guy in the video turned around during his on feet, and I looked at the heel:

a2f54b1b2f9e6ec1ea49409c7c0c3d40--color-posters-looney-tunes.jpg

I can't explain why but I actually kind of like these things LOL. No way I'm even considering buying at $150. Maybe if I ever see them for half that at an outlet I'd grab a pair just for fun. I dunno, I can't really see myself wearing a black/bright red shoe anymore, but the shoe itself, just looking at it, intrigues me.

Nice review, I prefer the cat eye on these than the one that's on the OGs. The rest of the shoe has a team Jordan/ trainer vibe, I'm glad Tinker went back to the drawing board.

Thank you Nelson. Appreciate the support!

Back
Top Bottom