Air Jordan 13 Tinker 2018

They shouldve made the jumpman button that same GITD color as the sole and strap. That way when it glows the jumpman kind of resembles a cat eye in the dark,

Also, the velcro piece stitched to the suede upper shouldve been red instead of black.

Those edits wouldve helped but theyre still trash

Oneness never got back with me like many others so I grabbed from ndc for the 13 collection.
I'll be looking for discounts now, but I couldn't miss out either way.
They aren't that bad in hand, I think the soles are dope, but the strap was a good choice to leave off on the actual released aj13 version.

BF0C6C86-AA1B-4558-9BFC-B60D6ACECB5E.jpeg
THIS JUST IN...HOLLA.

CED B.

The shoes look great. Fit kinda snug on my feet though (most of the retros I've purchased fit big to me). Should've gone .5 size up

These arent that bad but I just feel like they could’ve been so much more. The suede feels cheap, no 3m and no zoom in the forefoot. I do love the shade of red on these though.
Finna send my pair back to ndc but may recop if they hit deep discounts

Welp. Was about to pull the trigger but it seems the bday promo isn’t good for the black cats. Not today Nike, not today.

Nike still playing games. I keep checking to see if they’ll allow discount codes on em yet but no dice. They only got two sizes left, open up the flood gates you jerks!

Back
Top Bottom