Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Damn time is FLYING! I feel like some dudes still have these on deck ds. im not complaining tho

Still got mine from 2010 never even worn them, still have stickers on the holograms, I will get some for my son probably.

Still got a 2010 pair DS and the pair I've worn is still fresh, but count me again since XIII's are my favorite J as that's what started it all for me back in the day. Crazy to think it's been 7 years for these and I don't remember them really sitting per se, but things were different back then to say the least.. Still would rather have the Neutral Gray joints or Wheats before these again, but who knows what else might drop in 2017 since it's the 20th anniversary for the 13's?

Wow.

I never came in this section for a reason.

If they get that hue of red right just like on the originals, will be the first shoe I double up on in a minute.

I can't keep up with this.

11-12-13's are my favorite Jordans. And they are all releasing in DOPE colors. Mannnnn :smh:

Missed out on the 2010s, definitely going to cop these. I love the XIII, one of the coolest looking Jordans imo

True red, no varsity red. It makes all the difference to me. Now it's time to pray to Buddha for 'fire red' iv's!

Next year should be year of the 13 right? Hoping for flints, chutneys, and Navy lows while we're at it. 

Most retros they been improving...I didnt have the ogs or the last ones...what exactly could they do to really correct these if anything?? I want these and the breds for sure

Most retros they been improving...I didnt have the ogs or the last ones...what exactly could they do to really correct these if anything?? I want these and the breds for sure
2010 Leather Was Nicer than my flint 13s. They may change the red and or add the suede bleeding back that the ogs had. Hope they don't go back to messing ogs up. These new bred 1s are not remastered after the ogs

2010 Leather Was Nicer than my flint 13s. They may change the red and or add the suede bleeding back that the ogs had. Hope they don't go back to messing ogs up. These new bred 1s are not remastered after the ogs
yeah true that...I was in a platos closet earlier and they had a beat playoff 13 that was made in 2010 and I was blew away how quality the toe felt compared to my stiff *** cp3 13s

They been doing that with the 13s and the stiff toe leather for a minute I honestly think it's meant to prevent the creasing because many of the newer leather jordans have been better while the 13s seem to have gotten stiffer

Not my favorite original colorway, but depending what other pairs they do release I may get these.

Would prefer the black/red or Flints.

Back
Top Bottom