Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Why limit the number of Og colorways when the demand is there tho? This year alone proves something was done right

I'm disappointed I haven't jumped on outlet steals for Aqua 8s and Chrome 8s :smh: :smh: :smh:

$135 is hella better than paying $190

I can cop 2 shoes for $270 + tax

That's a savings of $130 :wow: apposed to paying $400 for both retros

yea cuz they apparently didn't like seeing OG's sit like aquas and maroons. but things could had changed looking at this year

Gotcha, thanks. The 8s never flew off the shelves and the maroons were 220 and a colorway that is anything but mainstream. That would be stupid to base it off those 2.

Dino was the one who made that claim. He also made the claim about the place holder system which never happened thankfully

Next year is going to have my pockets hurting. 13's are probably tied with the 12 for my favorite Jordan model. 

13's are crazy big. I go half size down with 13's.

13's are my favorite Jordan's of all time BTW. I'm pretty sure you could go a full size down with 13's :lol: . But,, unless you're balling in them, won't matter I guess.

I also balled im them and i laced them up normally.
For me the the 18 and 21 were so wide that i had to go 1 size down to have a snug fit for balling.
The 13 were just right for me while i have to go down half size in all my 3 aj6 retros (2000, 2012 and 2014). Otherwise i have to lace them very tight and narrow to get a proper fit and the upper looks very ugly then.

this

i swear to god if they do a painted midsole on any of the ogs....

That fact that people bought the painted midsole 13's :x :smh:

Let me just tell you this. The 13's are my FAVORITE JAYS of all time, and I passed on every single retro. The 2012 retro's with no 3m and color being off,pass :x

I had to pass on the grey toes and red pods for the painted midsole...and 13's are my favorite silhouette too. Passed on the two lows from last year too. I did really like the colors on the grey toes too. 

Just hope it's correct next year. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom