Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

lol he opened the box and them joints glowed with the bulls intro music playing in the background
WaMsmI.gif

is one of his shoes shorter than the other?

Yep.

I noticed it on my 72-10s as well.

Once I noticed, I couldn't unsee it. They were returned for that reason alone.

You've got to meticulously check your shoes on purchase. Sometimes mix and match from a fee pairs if able to.

I'm felling a pain on my right foot, in the inner side of my internal malleolus when i tight the laces. At the beginning i believed it was my foot, or the tongue i mooved on the extern side, and now i see where the problem lies. 

But it is not an aesthetic problem for me.

Last edited:
I'm felling a pain on my right foot, in the inner side of my internal malleolus when i tight the laces. At the beginning i believed it was my foot, or the tongue i mooved on the extern side, and now i see where the problem lies. 
But it is not an aesthetic problem for me.

Low tops should correct this

If you want 10% off on these, here is a little trick if r u villa still have them, create an account put them in your cart and leave them there and check your email the same day or day after and see if you get a come back 10% off discount code always do that to me got mines for $171 with free shipping

Strangers walking towards you will so totally notice the height difference.

It's a mass produced item, you really got to get over it or find a new hobby or a new brand

Last edited:
If you want 10% off on these, here is a little trick if r u villa still have them, create an account put them in your cart and leave them there and check your email the same day or day after and see if you get a come back 10% off discount code always do that to me got mines for $171 with free shipping
i tried this just for the heck of it, and it worked lmao. added motorsports and playoff 12 lows to cart and bounced. just got an email asking me to come back and save 10% rofl.

repped!

If I return mine to an Outlet store without a receipt, will I get the full $190 on a gift card or do they lower the price after a certain amount of time?

Back
Top Bottom