Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

When i was crazy about my space jam i told you about some other pair i got with a problem like that. And 10 double nikel included in this list.

I have never dared to show you this video because i don't like my voice and i don't speak english very well but you will discover why i'm crazy!!

When i was crazy about my space jam i told you about some other pair i got with a problem like that. And 10 double nikel included in this list.
I have never dared to show you this video because i don't like my voice and i don't speak english very well but you will discover why i'm crazy!!
you speak well my man.
I'll admit, I chuckled at the whole premise of microanalysing a shoe, but fun watch nonetheless.
Do you.

Maybe but trust me, i bought a pair of Nike pegasus, i think it is a mass produced and i havn't got problem!!

My Air Jordan 12 nylon, no problem!!

I have the Air Jordan 10 NYC and i'm afraid to try them.

Last edited:

I think dude is trying  to get his youtube followers up, with all of this nonsense
you can tell me directly while using "dude"!!!!

Really you know i don't care of youtube it is just a way to show the matter. i don't think i will be happy with 20 30 or 40 view!

Give me another way to show a video without using youtube because i'm not very good with computer.

Last edited:
Wow, i didnt mean strike a nerve. You have a good day and continue to stress over your shoes
i'm agree with you, but my mother tried the shoes, my girl friend and my father, all told me the same feeling, the right heel is less good that the left heel cushion.

I continue to stress because i want to play with these F shoes!!! + they are totally symetric!! so it could be the perfect pair once again with an OG right tongue!!

Last edited:
Saw these in-store at FA for $149.

Is that the best deal around at this point? I didn't realize these were gone.

i'm agree with you, but my mother tried the shoes, my girl friend and my father, all told me the same feeling, the right heel is less good that the left heel cushion.
I continue to stress because i want to play with these F shoes!!! + they are totally symetric!! so it could be the perfect pair once again with an OG right tongue!!

You might have a bad zoom unit. Contact Nike for resolution.

I have had pairs before where the bag was not inflated as much as it should be or was dead on arrival. Either return them or exchange them. Showing us all those images isn't going to help your cause at all. They are messed up.

When it comes to Nike / JB, if it's not "X" it's "Y"...There is absolutely going to be something you find different between every single pair of shoes (Right ~ Left)...It's just par for the course man...The less you stress about the more you'll actually enjoy the shoes...

Now in your case I'd be far more concerned with the popped air bag than with each shoe being symmetrical...Honestly nobody is going to notice when your wearing the things...

i know that people can't notice the difference of the back of my first pair

even my second pair,

and popped air bag are the same in my 2 pairs.

My Space Jame, 72 win and 10 DN, ok it was a problem of popped air bag.

I'm thinking more specifically there is less material on the right outsole.

Imagine if a layer of plastic is different R/L, just 0.08in, it can destabilize the whole body and the feeling of the shoes!

I do know i have a heel problem, the left heel has maybe a fattest tissue than the right, and i have a left hip issue.

But it is funny, recently, i tried again my 11 72 win, and immediately i feel a apin in my left hip because the air bag is better in the left shoe.

I know it is difficult to explain but there is a link.

Maybe i'm totally wrong. 

Last edited:
Just got these delivered for under retail. Reallynlike the way they look in hand.

The tongue makes a ton of noise though. The red on the back upper is bleeding onto the white inner after only one wear.

Any way to stop/prevent either of these problems?

Just got these delivered for under retail. Reallynlike the way they look in hand.

The tongue makes a ton of noise though. The red on the back upper is bleeding onto the white inner after only one wear.

Any way to stop/prevent either of these problems?

Mine have the squeaking tongue too. Rarely wear them because of it.

Any ideas for the bleeding into the white inner? The white looks so clean but it's a bit pink after one wear. I think my jeans transferred the red over.
Bleeding has been a problem since the originals. I dont think there is a way to "stop" it from happening.

Anybody else’s leather extremely squeaky on their pairs? Just put mine on for the 1st time in a long time and they are squeaky as hell

Back
Top Bottom