Air Jordan 13 “Lakers” Summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
9BA99E89-C0C7-4508-9534-EB48528750EB.png

They look like this and I’m for sure in.

Nobody wants 13s, stop

Now when these sit on the shelves, and they will, theyll be like damn, lakers colors arent that hot, better hold off on it for awhile..

Its the 13s that suck, this better not ruin the chances of the 1s coming out

Sorry about the title. At the hospital with my wife. Thought we were about to deliver our twins when I typed the title.

Nobody wants 13s, stop

Now when these sit on the shelves, and they will, theyll be like damn, lakers colors arent that hot, better hold off on it for awhile..

Its the 13s that suck, this better not ruin the chances of the 1s coming out

I agree I'd rather see Laker 1s than 13s, but don't say 13s suck. They don't. If those were Flints or Playoffs people would be losing their **** right now.

I agree I'd rather see Laker 1s than 13s, but don't say 13s suck. They don't. If those were Flints or Playoffs people would be losing their **** right now.

Ya 13s def don’t suck. OG colours or the right colour placement and they’re fire. From that pic though it’s an easy pass

I like the mock up... still need a purple shoe since I couldn't cop Court Purple 1s. In at $100 if they look like the pic.

Easy no. I liked when OGs dropped every few months, not once a week. By the next week they already seem old. Made it seem like the excitement lasted longer. Not even 2019 and there's how many releasing already!?!!

It’s not uncommon for a ton of news/release info to hit at the end of the year for the next year. Plus these aren’t exactly OGs. Lots of retro+’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom