Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

First W from End in two years! I’m hyped!
46994172-9242-4F8E-BC77-62823F87DFC4.png
46994172-9242-4F8E-BC77-62823F87DFC4.png

Yeah they’re high but with the way the last few drops have gone, I’d rather pay a little extra and not stress on release date.
Good luck to those trying next Thursday.
That’s true, but I’ll take my chances with FNL or Nex. Hopefully Nex because prices are 20% from retail or a little bit let’s. $190 footsites plus tax bring it to $205. Nex will be $149.99 with no Tax and free shipping. Only thing is not getting canceled.

I missed on this release on FNL. But I hit on the Flint's and the Red/White 11s for Sat. I put in for the Hibbetts, City Gear Raffle in the app. Im also waiting on Champs and FTL raffles.

That’s true, but I’ll take my chances with FNL or Nex. Hopefully Nex because prices are 20% from retail or a little bit let’s. $190 footsites plus tax bring it to $205. Nex will be $149.99 with no Tax and free shipping. Only thing is not getting canceled.
What is the next app?

No raffles there,. Just have to keep an eye out for releases -- sometimes a few days early, sometimes around 10:30 on release day, sometimes not at all. They tend to go fast in about 10 minutes. Go Navy!

These are so fire but the $190+$15 sales tax price tag is to much for me. I’m so used to buying the retros I want at a discount but this post COVID sneaker culture of buying everything up or Nike not making enough has me shook. Man all the past gr retros I was waiting on getting cheaper have gone up $30-50 and the limited ones $100-200 and barely any stock on eBay. I may can get these 15% using my grandpa’s military discount. At least that’s something I guess.

Hit on BSTN for the first time. Anybody who’s order from them before, how long does it take to receive?

I am in WA and usually receive my shoes on Wednesday. Once I got them on Thursday as it missed the FedEx cutoff, still quicker than any of the footsites and NDC.

Hit on BSTN for the first time. Anybody who’s order from them before, how long does it take to receive?

Still have a few more days to think about it. But these are looking better and better the more I see pics of them.

Back
Top Bottom