Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

Before this resurgence of hype on Jordan’s and even during the little hyped releases here and there, I never had a problem copping on SNKRS. Now I can never hit on that stupid app. Oh well. Congrats to all that got em

in the queue on snipes but i seen this before not expecting to get through the site

Yeah, something is definitely up with snkrs lately

The day before a drop, I can order anything with no issues... day of drop its asking me to verify everything

The bots are unstoppable. You literally have to have the luck of the Irish to get 1 pair. I was on 3 devices, 3 diff sites and they were all sold out the moment they dropped

I was actually in on these until like 10 minutes before drop. Then I decided “Naaaaaaah” bring back the original colorway released that I got taken off my feet at gunpoint and I’ll bite.

I remember when CityBlue was still unknown to the masses. I was gettin everything free shipping no tax easily. Now even they load up already OOS lol

Yeah, something is definitely up with snkrs lately

The day before a drop, I can order anything with no issues... day of drop its asking me to verify everything

SNKRS is just 🤖 central now. Used to be sweet years ago when it was iOS only. Was able to hit on almost anything I wanted with ease. When they opened the floodgates to Android, it got bad. But now it’s just terrible. I haven’t hit anything on SNKRS since the Purp 1’s, and idk how I even did that smh

what about footlocker champs FNL etc only seeing people who got em from snkrs

Finally got through FTL after some ATC patience. This should've been an easy under retail cop.

Back
Top Bottom