Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

My confidence level is real low right now on these. I want em, but man I have not had a lot of luck overall.

That sucks to hear. I've been lucky even though I have had a ton of L's this year but mostly not he limited stuff. So far my experience has been try on SNKRS then spend about an hour on Foot sites and sometimes I get through within like 15-20 min. Other times I spend a whole 1-2 hours.

The only pain is that it's an ATC bot fight but GR's have been decent. I'm also factoring in that I'm not a small footer.

These might be a little challenging on launch day but I don't think resale will be a deal breaker on these. Don't recall the last time a Retro 14 was big on resale market. Probably not since the Red Ferrari 14s which was really long ago.

That sucks to hear. I've been lucky even though I have had a ton of L's this year but mostly not he limited stuff. So far my experience has been try on SNKRS then spend about an hour on Foot sites and sometimes I get through within like 15-20 min. Other times I spend a whole 1-2 hours.

The only pain is that it's an ATC bot fight but GR's have been decent. I'm also factoring in that I'm not a small footer.

Bro, it's nearly impossible for me to manually hit in my size now, (14). I'll never give up the fight tho.

I use to give up on foot apps after getting sold out but I started to give them a chance and see they let you cart after a certain time. With that said red isn't for me so pass lol

Didnt even see any raffles for these. I'll be trying on Foot sites once SNKRS hands me the mandatory L on a GR Jordan.
Same. I thought they dropped Saturday. Checked online to enter some raffles and all of them are closed cuz they release Thursday smh

I can go tts in 14.: my recent pick ups seem to run big 5s ,13s and United 3s I went a half size down. Black cats, dmp6s, LeBron and am90s I went with 11s and they all fit great:

I guess it’s SNKRS app or bust in the AM I ain’t hit on no reservations. I’ll try the foot sites but I have to go into the office for a meeting at 930 so time will not be on my side

L at Footaction. Weird because earlier in the week it said “available for reservation” then today it said there was a problem with the reservation and when I looked, the store that was available for reservation wasn’t there. Looks like my store ended up not getting them.

All foot apps are showing nothing for me under the releases tab like wtf
1593637922554.gif

L's across the board on footapps, with full headstarts. I sure am glad I got that call from shoe palace today. I almost didnt go last night to enter lol.

Back
Top Bottom