Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

Wasn’t after these but damn I’m shocked they they moved like that

looks like to back to the Gr jordan sell out days

Thanks Espn Lol

Yeah I also think Nike/JB planned GR production cuts to coincide with TLD. This helps them build up the market value of current released/releasing retros and then helps them sell a retail price increase soon since resale prices are now growing on GRs like this (like they did in 2015 when we got the “remastered” retros mostly selling at $190 MSRP).

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
68782E05-D2E6-4653-AD80-7BA0BB7BF7B6.png

So I'm assuming every Jordan retro is going to be problematic from here on out. I wasn't after these but the 14 was one of the shoes that always sat including the "last shots." I guess this pandemic has everyone wanting to sped money lol.

What sizes are people getting through with on FTL?

just got thru with a 9 but havent recieved confirm email yet but got charged already

if you guys are getting access denied clear your cookies and cache thats what i did to get around that page.

Got order confirm email from champs. That was pretty quick compared to flints which took 24 hours to come in

any of yall who got off of ftl get a confirm yet? im still waiting

Should be a Captcha in order to buy shoes man. The fact that this borderline gaudy shoe sold out as quick as it did is ridiculous.

Another thing— they really need to consider dropping the shoes an hour or two later. It’s unfair that those of us on the West Coast have to be up at seven but East Coast cats get to be up at 10. Makes no sense! Ruins the opportunities for us because they have a three hour head start 🤦‍♂️

I woke up a few minutes late, got onto SNKRS at 7:04 am, saw they still had my size available.

Instead of pulling the trigger I get out of bed to turn on the AC. When I look at my phone again, SOLD OUT.

Man I'm an idiot :lol:

Should be a Captcha in order to buy shoes man. The fact that this borderline gaudy shoe sold out as quick as it did is ridiculous.

Another thing— they really need to consider dropping the shoes an hour or two later. It’s unfair that those of us on the West Coast have to be up at seven but East Coast cats get to be up at 10. Makes no sense! Ruins the opportunities for us because they have a three hour head start 🤦‍♂️
Stop it bro. We have to stay up till like 1am watching nba games. You get off work and stroll into happy hour and the Lakers are playing.

Its not a head start :wink:..... its released at the same time, it just so happens that we are 3 hours head but its still released at the same time. if that makes any seance.

I just spammed Both FTL and FA got thru w/ sizes 10 & 10.5. They way I’m spamming is thru the apps not the website. Just got confirmations on both

Back
Top Bottom