Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

How long did y’all spam before carting cuz I can’t get this 8 to cart for nothin anywhere

Its not a head start :wink:..... its released at the same time, it just so happens that we are 3 hours head but its still released at the same time. if that makes any seance.

It's a head start because you/most people are already awake at this time. Most people are not awake at 7, and if they are, they're probably getting ready for work, meaning they don't really have time to sit on their computers/phones trying to buy shoes. It's clearly a head start.

Stop it bro. We have to stay up till like 1am watching nba games. You get off work and stroll into happy hour and the Lakers are playing.

Oh wow. You have to stay up late to watch NBA games, you know, the thing that will still be watchable later, when you have time to watch. Poor you.

Meanwhile, if I miss a shoe drop, I either gotta pay an absurd resale price, or never have the shoe I want. Totally comparable.

Last edited:
Should be a Captcha in order to buy shoes man. The fact that this borderline gaudy shoe sold out as quick as it did is ridiculous.

Another thing— they really need to consider dropping the shoes an hour or two later. It’s unfair that those of us on the West Coast have to be up at seven but East Coast cats get to be up at 10. Makes no sense! Ruins the opportunities for us because they have a three hour head start 🤦‍♂️

9pm PST back in the day was better.

From the footlocker family
Nah, I don’t believe so. Few weeks ago I couldn’t get a pair of Hare’s. I spammed ATC for about an hour and finally ended up with 3 pairs, 2 of them from FA and FTL. Only wanted 1 pair, but I thought each store would cancel on me. I even remember asking you if you had FTL confirmation becuz I was shook lol.

Yo this is crazy. Had em carted. Made it to the end of checkout then it said reservation ended and my cart is now empty. Can’t add em back now I’m back at the access denied page wow it should not be this hard

Attachments

• 3DD95547-0822-4BB6-AC14-C2B58ED12F5E.png
    3DD95547-0822-4BB6-AC14-C2B58ED12F5E.png
    410.6 KB · Views: 234
  • 1CD18304-9E56-43EE-8FB9-26E4FA676002.png
    1CD18304-9E56-43EE-8FB9-26E4FA676002.png
    361.2 KB · Views: 462
Nah, I don’t believe so. Few weeks ago I couldn’t get a pair of Hare’s. I spammed ATC for about an hour and finally ended up with 3 pairs, 2 of them from FA and FTL. Only wanted 1 pair, but I thought each store would cancel on me. I even remember asking you if you had FTL confirmation becuz I was shook lol.
I usually can grab more than 1 pair from different footsites (FTL, Champs, EB, etc) with no problem. For these, I got a cancellation email after trying to grab a double pair from another site. My first pair from FTL, then doubled up on champs, got a cancelled email. Thought it was maybe my card. Got through on Footaction, cancelled email after too . It looks like they weren't letting me buy another pair cause its all under the same footlocker family with all my exact same info and I was also logged into my account doing this. But then again, it could just be me or my card, but this has never happened before.

I usually can grab more than 1 pair from different footsites (FTL, Champs, EB, etc) with no problem. For these, I got a cancellation email after trying to grab a double pair from another site. My first pair from FTL, then doubled up on champs, got a cancelled email. Thought it was maybe my card. Got through on Footaction, cancelled email after too . It looks like they weren't letting me buy another pair cause its all under the same footlocker family with all my exact same info and I was also logged into my account doing this. But then again, it could just be me or my card, but this has never happened before.

Weird, I definitely got the FA and FTL pairs. Although I wasn’t signed in, and I use PayPal, and it was the Hare6, not these 14’s. So idk. Maybe it was a glitch that got by

Last edited:
Weird, I definitely got the FA and FTL pairs. Although I wasn’t signed in, and I use PayPal, and it was the Hare6, not these 14’s. So idk. Maybe it was a glitch that got by

It's possible the system changed for these 14s. I noticed a new looking confirmation email too lol.

I had em in my cart for less than 5 min and at the end of checkout it said I lost reservation and they emptied my cart on their own. I straight Gotta hope my WiFi speed runs through waiting for their site to load up my paypal while fighting bots... Then it wouldn’t let me add em right back to the cart so I had to start spamming ATC again and got locked out the site again smh it’s too crazy these days

Honestly, I’m not even mad at the FTL family cancelling double up orders. If Nike did that for the bot orders, we’d probably all have pairs smh. There’s no way they don’t see all those orders going to the same person/address

These companies don’t care. They’re still getting their money, reaching their quotas. We’re the only ones losing

Absolutely. Also, people waiting for every general release shoe to hit discount was another reason why Nike couldn't care less about bots because every GR being difficult due to bots gives the illusion of them being somewhat limited, and that raises hype. And also, bots buying them at retail for us to pay resale means Nike got MSRP for all their inventory instead of dropping the price in a month or two.

Are the foot stores still releasing reserved pairs to the public at 6pm? That’s what I read online after a quick google search. Just wondering if they have new rules due to corona.

My local malls closes at 7pm so I guess I have an hour to try all 3 stores!

I've been getting it looks like something went wrong from champs and footaction the last 30 mins. Hopefully they have a sz 13 left.

FYI
I noticed when I won the 11 lows on the foot store apps it gave me until 6pm the next day to pickup

Red is a little more dull in person but still nice.

These releases, with the bots, the inability to get in store, and the dummies spending unemployment on kicks, is getting frustrating. Still got my 2 pairs but yikes

Should be a Captcha in order to buy shoes man. The fact that this borderline gaudy shoe sold out as quick as it did is ridiculous.

Another thing— they really need to consider dropping the shoes an hour or two later. It’s unfair that those of us on the West Coast have to be up at seven but East Coast cats get to be up at 10. Makes no sense! Ruins the opportunities for us because they have a three hour head start 🤦‍♂️

Idk about changing the release time. West coast folks still got a chance at whatever stores are doing FCFS if they strike out online (e.g. you wake up 7pm PST for online release, then if you strike out you can wait like 2-3 hours for stores to open for fcfs).

East coast folks on the other hand are outta luck for FCFS if we fail on online releases since stores usually open around same time online releases start.

Back
Top Bottom