Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

Red is a little more dull in person but still nice.

These releases, with the bots, the inability to get in store, and the dummies spending unemployment on kicks, is getting frustrating. Still got my 2 pairs but yikes

I agree the red isn't as vibrant as the pictures make it seem which does take off a little of the luster but they still drip worthy tho!

feature image
air-jordan-14-gym-red-487471-006-2.jpg
air-jordan-14-gym-red-487471-006-3.jpg

anyone able to atc on the footsites at this point or should I throw in the towel? I hate these weekday drops cuz Im at work

I can’t believe I’m about to pay $360 for some shoes on the day that they released for $190. Wtf? But I want them. Redic

Doesn’t surprise me. Red shoes always sold better. J-Mall has got to ne the worst mall. And “security” is pointless
Yea, J-mall has always been dangerous on release days. I remember before raffles it used to be a death race from the food court to the various stores :lol:

A2D3F4D5-C721-437F-AF0D-34C84DC79C6F.jpeg

FTA still shows sizes but I can’t ATC. Can’t believe I had em in my cart on FTL then they took em right out talkin bout “reservation ended.” WTH

I haven’t been able to cart on any of the foot sites since. Been trying off and on for hours. I give up now

Yea, J-mall has always been dangerous on release days. I remember before raffles it used to be a death race from the food court to the various stores :lol:

A2D3F4D5-C721-437F-AF0D-34C84DC79C6F.jpeg

Man I used to be one of those people running because I was wearing a size 15 and knew that only 1-2 stores only had 1 pair.
Then I became a manager at a couple store and always had my pair secured

FTA still shows sizes but I can’t ATC. Can’t believe I had em in my cart on FTL then they took em right out talkin bout “reservation ended.” WTH

I haven’t been able to cart on any of the foot sites since. Been trying off and on for hours. I give up now

I checked out 4 separate times on FTL and champs, and all 4 got canceled.

Idk about changing the release time. West coast folks still got a chance at whatever stores are doing FCFS if they strike out online (e.g. you wake up 7pm PST for online release, then if you strike out you can wait like 2-3 hours for stores to open for fcfs).

East coast folks on the other hand are outta luck for FCFS if we fail on online releases since stores usually open around same time online releases start.
Exactly. It evens out in the end. We are either app or FCFS.

These are fire in hand. I have no idea why Nike made these so limited. But yall just wait and see how limited the upcoming grey/red Jordan 1s are that drop next Saturday smh. Nike driving up that hype

Back
Top Bottom