Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

All I need to know is my order cancelled. So I can continue the quest... Money has been taken out PP account.
Status says Canceled but from what dude said above, it can be changed when shipped.
Screenshot_20200704-133230_Chrome.jpg

Probably shoulda worded that better....but no. Yours won't change to shipped. It's cancelled. I was meaning to say that Status area is the only one you need to pay attention to, that's where it'll say shipped; the "shipped" part under the Qty area won't change regardless. The rest of it is order information is really meaningless.

The process Roos and I wrote is the normal process it takes.

Last edited:
any updates from people who ordered for ftl on release day?

my order says fulfillment processing.

I hit on the restock on Footlocker yesterday morning, but my order status says FULFILLMENT PROCESSING. Am I good? Haven’t ordered from Footlocker in a longtime. What’s also weird is I never saw my order go through on site, but I ended up getting an email confirmation from footlocker and a PayPal notification.

Yall some patient cats...i just went ahead and copped from Goat... oh well... if i get lucky on any restock...i'll just double up
I want to, but I can’t justify it. If I can’t cop for retail I just won’t have them. Sucks but I’m not about to drop 1.5 times on these just to wear them.

Does FTL send cancellation emails? I haven’t received a confirmation yet. I didn’t screenshot the order page either. So, that leave me sitting here so here with crossed fingers.

In January I placed an order and got the “We’re still working on your order” email....four days later I got the “Item no longer available” email.

Does FTL send cancellation emails? I haven’t received a confirmation yet. I didn’t screenshot the order page either. So, that leave me sitting here so here with crossed fingers.

FTL doesn’t send cancel emails
If you haven’t received a confirmation email within 24 hours of placing an order(being charged)
I’m 99.9% sure you are SOL

It restocked a couple times this morning, but wouldn't let me add it to my cart, SMH.

I even hopped on the laptop and they still didn't go through.

L

Just got off phone with eastbay and the website was not updated so everyone that ordered it will be cancelled and 3-5 days to get money back
They stay doing the same **** release after release. They need to invest in a better method for selling. Basically all the bots eating up they stock and ****ing the real buyer's

I hit on the restock on Footlocker yesterday morning, but my order status says FULFILLMENT PROCESSING. Am I good? Haven’t ordered from Footlocker in a longtime. What’s also weird is I never saw my order go through on site, but I ended up getting an email confirmation from footlocker and a PayPal notification.

Same thing happened here. Hoping they go through!

Back
Top Bottom