Air Jordan 14 “Oxidized Green” - July 16, 2016

This was posted in the outlet deals thread (not by me)...

Indiglo 14s and Olympic Alternate 7s are both $152 right now at Fnl's website fsr. You can also get free shipping and $15 off with code RMN15OFF15 not incl tax. Comes out to about a buck fifty with tax.

XIV deconstruction. Finally convinced these have zoom air.
happy.gif
i have yet to try or buy the recent retro so i have no clue if the zoom really works.

http://www.fastpass.cn/review/6435
Nice deconstruct pix. Makes me real glad I got these oxis. Would have nayway....but shoe looks well build in those pix

Good to see, because both of my 2016 Retro XIVs feel dead. Maybe they think hooping will break them in, but I doubt most buyers are running rec leagues in these.......
Note the OG setup:
View media item 2220244This is BY FAR the biggest reason the OGs crap on these. Large articulated Zoom unit placed on a softer Phylon midsole.

The Remastered concept still lags. A smaller Zoom unit that barely extends pass the 1st shark tooth vs a larger one that previously extended right below the SECOND tooth.
View media item 2220249

Last edited:
I could have sworn that back in the day that I remember the front of the shoe being more comfy. I thought that it might have been due to my footsize change. Love these deconstruction pics.

Dang that's a big difference...these still feel good to me though for casual.

What was setup in 06's?

^Was the same setup as these. Alot of us will do calve raises in our kicks to test the response; main reason we couldn't feel the Zoom in these 2016s was because the unit was placed closer to the midfoot.

Back
Top Bottom