Air Jordan 14 “Oxidized Green” - July 16, 2016

Any info on how they fit? Never had XIVs before and I heard they are a bit roomy in the toe toebox. Had to go a whole size down on the 2016 XIIs and don't want to end up with a wrong size (even though they're really sitting at Nike Store Europe, whole size run still available).
I have pairs of the 2012 XIV and the 2014 XIV and they definitely got more snug than the 2016 XII. I buy a 9.5 in all JB product.

The 2012 Black/Red XIV feels like a physically smaller show overall than my 2014 Black Toes, but they both fit pretty true to size IMO.

Passing on these for now until i at least see them in person or just wait till they go on sale or clearance, there is something off about these next to the originals .... a lot of people talked crap about the black toe 14's that released in 2014 but at least they did those more justice than these.

SNKRS site kept asking me to verify my phone number to log into my account. It worked the first two times, but whenever I clicked on something new, it would ask me to log in again and go through the phone verification. Now it's saying my phone number is invalid, even though I have it typed in properly. So now I can't log in or place any order.

SNKRS site kept asking me to verify my phone number to log into my account. It worked the first two times, but whenever I clicked on something new, it would ask me to log in again and go through the phone verification. Now it's saying my phone number is invalid, even though I have it typed in properly. So now I can't log in or place any order.
So... go to Nike.com

was able to obtain a pair. i went a half size up based on how the laney xiv's fit.

Nike.com doesn't offer these currently; they're only available on SNKRS if I want to get them from Nike. I just went to my Finish Line and bought them in person.

I order from Nike whenever possible because Jet.com gives you 20% back on Nike purchases, so would have been able to purchase from Nike, I would have gotten about $36 back. Plus, if they do go on discount, Nike's return policy is much better, so I can just return these retail-priced ones and get them cheaper on the discount.

Last edited:
Nike.com doesn't offer these currently; they're only available on SNKRS if I want to get them from Nike. I just went to my Finish Line and bought them in person.

I order from Nike whenever possible because Jet.com gives you 20% back on Nike purchases, so would have been able to purchase from Nike, I would have gotten about $36 back. Plus, if they do go on discount, Nike's return policy is much better, so I can just return these retail-priced ones and get them cheaper on the discount.

be patient. These should be on nike.com later today

Back
Top Bottom