Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Lol why are you asking questions that you clearly already know the answer to?

Because I'm in shock. These aren't even going for 500 on eBay and probably wouldn't have even after release date. All this time I never thought people really bought from flight club.

Because I'm in shock. These aren't even going for 500 on eBay and probably wouldn't have even after release date. All this time I never thought people really bought from flight club.

Well now you have your proof that people do utilize the site lol
& who even uses the term "hype beast" haha
I'm a busy man and simply don't have time for the childish tactics that Jordan employs.
I'm financially stable, and have no problem spending additional bread to acquire a shoe that I think highly of and these fit the bill.
It's not rocket science.
I'm paying for the shoe and the convenience of having it delivered to my door by a reputable shoe store
Instead of having to cross my fingers and click a mouse like no tomorrow, order cancellations, or having to line up with a bunch of weirdo strangers.

Last edited:
I'm a busy man and simply don't have time for the childish tactics that Jordan employs.
I'm financially stable, and have no problem spending additional bread to acquire a shoe that I think highly of and these fit the bill.
It's not rocket science.
I'm paying for the shoe and the convenience of having it delivered to my door by a reputable shoe store.
If you got the money, want to make sure it's authentic, and get exactly what you pay for then you can't go wrong that route. 

Not everyone here lives by the same standards.  He is just on a level far lower than you so he can't even comprehend what you do.  Same with me though, I personally would've went with with the ebay / well known seller route to save a hundred or more but it's all good.  I can't hate on what you do as I'm trying to get to that level too.

It's not rocket science.
I'm paying for the shoe and the convenience of having it delivered to my door by a reputable shoe store
Instead of having to cross my fingers and click a mouse like no tomorrow, order cancellations, or having to line up with a bunch of weirdo strangers.
ummm flex emoji here

It's not rocket science.
guess i do now lol but like someone else stated i would have went the route of paying a premium but not that much of a premium. Like you im financially stable but i couldn't in good conscious pay 500 for these. In no way is that a knock to you doing so its just different strokes for different folks. At the end of the day im happy you got your pair and I hope NT eats with this release. Just waiting for this weekends releases to pass so i can start making my usual round of calls for raffles, and if its looking scarce locally do what I gotta do to get my pair. 

If you got the money, want to make sure it's authentic, and get exactly what you pay for then you can't go wrong that route. 

Not everyone here lives by the same standards.  He is just on a level far lower than you so he can't even comprehend what you do.  Same with me though, I personally would've went with with the ebay / well known seller route to save a hundred or more but it's all good.  I can't hate on what you do as I'm trying to get to that level too.

Seems like a rarity these days, but finally someone with common sense on this board.
I work hard to enjoy life's spoils and took time away from this hobby to focus on getting my education in order.
Now that I'm back I refuse to miss out on what I want.
Just glad that now I'm wise enough to discern purchases that are worth it and this one is indeed worth it for how much this shoe pops.
(All cobalt blue XI IE Low purchase from my younger days still makes me cringe lol)
Everyone should get what they desire.
best of luck to anyone trying to pick these up

Copped for 350 shipped from Chicago with finishline reciept last night, from E-bay. I feel like once the dust settles from the "wider" release that price will be rock bottom

Last edited:
2aj5k6s.jpg

Got my size 14 for retail... Of course i cant get them until release date but my connect got them in the store today... Cant wait!

i thought ferrari could be my first 14's but i'm not so sure today... have to see em in person, colorway is good but the actual 14 shape stays odd for me! 

My villa hasnt posted nothin about these yet, they usually let it be known the week before for guarantee tickets of the shoe. Anyone else's villas gettin these?

Back
Top Bottom