Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

added on fnl at like 9:59 but of course it crashed so it hit me with the timer but then i got to checkout but none of my CC worked i hate FNL with a passion
Same thing happened here, you would think since they limit traffic you wouldnt have that problem

Last edited:
For evryone still trying, i just got in line this time on ftl, wait time 1 hr 18 min. Woke back up and Clicked only a few times...
Keep trying if you want these, you should be able to cop..

these were surprisingly easy to get, I wouldn't rush to pay the resellers if I'm yall.. locally and online, pairs of these got around easily, I know dudes who came up on multiple pairs, and I could have gotten my hands on a few with a little more effort, just not worth the time to get anything more than 1 personal pair for the collection.. prices on these will come down to $240-260 within a week or two, which is a price most people can live with, I'm pretty confident about that

still in line on eastbay and footaction with size 12 likely will be sold out when timer ends 1 hr lol

Missed out on em everywhere. I'm too impatient to keep trying FL . I'm patient enough to buy them off of someone in not too long. People gone want Colombia money.

All the DMV heads, I just went and picked my pair I won at dtlr in Fredericksburg. They had them on display so you might have luck. Plus they only give you til 1 to pick up the pair you won. The footlocker said you have til 6.

Had to try mobile since I have work

First 3 minutes error to add to cart

Then captcha loaded but blank

Refreshed and then was able to get in line 10:03am checked out at 10:20am

Was stunned I grabbed it off mobile

roll.gif
"Easy cop" they said.

Stay persistent on the Eastbay family of sites. Just added  a size 10 to cart for my lil cuz. Folks are starting to give up while others are eating

Checked out on NDC, looked at "My Orders" and it says the order is official, but havent gotten a confirmation email yet. What gives?

Good luck to everyone trying to check out from EB .Could anyone else not get through the captcha this morning on Nike? I had an error each time.

I entered the captcha perfect and it gave me the error. had to enter it 5 more time before they finally put me in line.
Got lucky and copped. They gotta do better, there were definitely problems

Today would have been an easy cop on NDC, but I passed twice. I knew this was a hyped release (rightfully so since it's a good looking shoe) so I wanted to practice on my phone for the upcoming possibly hard releases that I want (WTL 11 & Lebron 11 Low China's) so I added my size 13 a couple minutes late to my cart so I would minimize my chances of getting a pair in my cart, did the picture captcha, waited, got a pair in my cart but the site crashed. So I clicked back, the pair was still in my cart, removed it, went back to twitter, repeated the process (site crashed page twice), got another size 13 pair in my cart, and released it once again. Anyone trying to cop who missed should have really tried on NDC, the CAPTCHA system and the timer makes it so much easier to cop off your phone.

Well whattya know. They in the cart. Got a hour to kill. Enough time to decide to pull the trigger or not.

Back
Top Bottom