b_1319302577_73.jpg

b_1319302577_716.jpg

b_1319302577_217.jpg

b_1319302578_998.jpg

b_1319302687_340.jpg

b_1319302687_490.jpg

http://marqueesole.com/showProduct.php?pid=142

Easily my favorite 14.

I trashed the original and the last retro...

x2 for me for sure...

2012 continues to bring the heat and it's not even here yet! Seriously, I'm going to be buying a new pair of Jordans every other week at the rate it's going (maybe more if you factor in doubling up?). I had a BEAT pair of OGs that I recently got rid of at a garage sale. I'm excited to finally have a pair in this colorway that won't have the paint and glue issues on the midsole teeth and outsole that the OGs had.

The leather on these looks pretty legit too.

Looking good...missed the first retro and the OG' s back in middle school...but I'm making sure out won't happen this time

Yea I just seen these in my mom and pop store last week, the last retro can easily be found for a good price

Hmmm, past on these last time, I said only indiglos but these have me reconsidering

Great some more crap........WE THE PEOPLE WANT SOME XVI's #@@ jordan brand!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know why, I like the SMOOTH Side not the holes, will the White Black Carolina Blue?? Re release??

Even though I will never buy any Jordan shoe again, I still find these stunning to look at after all these years. Too bad the midsole always creases badly on these mofos.

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

Great some more crap........WE THE PEOPLE WANT SOME XVI's #@@ jordan brand!!!!!!!!!!!

lmaoo i agree with 100%. I've been wanting the xvi's to be re-retroed for a very long time now.

Originally Posted by datdude0903

this colorway is alright, but i really want some black toe XIVs..
without the holes on the sides...the originals from '98-'99 lockout season

I like white/red colorways so I'll probably get these again. As Royal mentioned the red on this pair does seem a bit dark compared to the last retros but not a deal breaker for me

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

no need for these to come back unless of course you missed the 1st round of retros.
laugh.gif
basically.

my 06' pair still has da virgin knot on it.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

lmaoo i agree with 100%. I've been wanting the xvi's to be re-retroed for a very long time now.
YEAH I CAN USE TWO PAIR OF AIR JORDAN 16s "GINGERS" AND "CHERRYWOODS".
pimp.gif

Still hoping for Indiglos and Oxy Greens. These will sit. They do look good though, but I still have a pair from the last retro.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

no need for these to come back unless of course you missed the 1st round of retros.
laugh.gif
basically.

my 06' pair still has da virgin knot on it.
JB being JB, the beasts will buy them that's all that matters to JB...PASS

Back
Top Bottom