Air Jordan 14 White/Red 2012 Retro

i skipped these back in 06 but i will be getting them this time around i hope they give us decent quality

Solez may be right we have our release list up until June so unless they're releasing after they will be a QS

Ive gotta say, I think Solez is right. I've seen various pictures of the Jordan catalog from the first half of the year with the 10's, the Tech Grey 4's, and the 12's and these were nowhere to be found. Now QS's don't show up in the catalog, so if these are releasing, they'll be a QS. I seem to recall a rumor of the being a QS in March or April. I have heard April before, but it may be slightly earlier.

I also saw a White/Blue mid 14 releasing in March in only GS and women's sizes for what its worth.

vest colorway for 14s imo. The white shoe with hints of red make the design pop out.

These will be droppin really soon. Local houston rapper Propain has the 2012 version already. I think he might have got em from BuN B, which means they are right around the corner.

Just threw away my pair from 06...when I heard these were coming back out. I was on the verge of restoring but my little brother did a number on them.

Wait, KicksOnFire has them slated for a June release.

Now I'm confused.

nerd.gif

I was just about to look for this thread

I heard this was coming out the end of Feb early March as a QS

I missed out the last time these released, and every pair I see on ebay are beaters. I can't miss out on these again.

I heard from an employee at NT Chicago that these will have a release date in late February, which means February 25th because of the Cement IV's on the 18th. I can't say if this is reliable, but this is what I directly heard.

The release date for these keep changing.

As of now, its looking like either late Feb/early March or June.

I believe the official release date will be sometime before summer.

I expect these to sell out since its supposedly a QS release.

Oh wait, nobody really likes 14s.

Georgetown and Last Shots (in sizes 8-9.5) STILL sit on shelves, kinda sad really.

Back
Top Bottom