Air Jordan 15 Doernbecher | 6s Next?

I wouldn't say easy but back when they release in was able to score 3 pairs manually... with the help on sme niketalkers...
Funny part is I flipped 2 of em back then for probably 350 each looool
I dont think the shoe game was that bad looking back... no fights with bots... u had to be ready n that's all

I wouldn't say easy but back when they release in was able to score 3 pairs manually... with the help on sme niketalkers...
Funny part is I flipped 2 of em back then for probably 350 each looool
I dont think the shoe game was that bad looking back... no fights with bots... u had to be ready n that's all

Exactly. Db's were easy to get initially. Just be ready when they released online. No such thing as bots and monitors then. Things got hectic between the eminem 2 and the db 3 release. And after the 2011 Concord 11 release, it was over

I also factor low resell into a release’s easiness. The 7s and 12s had sub $350 resell for a while after they dropped. I remember the DB 1s being $800+ soon after releasing, therefore being harder to obtain even after RD.

2010 VI shape was definitely on point compared to damn near anything after that I can remember.

is it just the retro this year? or will there be another jordan DB as well? I like seeing the new creations each year

how about....14? let's just keep going down the line with this. I wanna see all js get the db treatment eventually. it's great seeing what these kids come up with

is it just the retro this year? or will there be another jordan DB as well? I like seeing the new creations each year

I’m ready for this release. Sold my pair 5 years ago

Just in case any conversation led y'all to think so, there's no confirmation that these VIs are a re-release of the other DB VIs.

A lot of us are just hoping because the colors pretty much match up and because a retro of those would probably be nicer than any new take on the model.

6 May still come. When the dB 3 re-released, i don’t think it was the headliner. This year, the 15 is probably the headliner jordan, and the 6 is a re-release

I've been on the edge, tempted to bump this thread out of pure anticipation for the last 2 weeks :lol:

I guess we'll know what's going down in a couple of hours. I want these to be a retro of those VIs, but I have multiple pairs on my radar before the year ends so money saved wouldn't hurt in the event it doesn't happen.

Was wondering if there was any new info about these. Now I see it’s going to be the xv’s and not the vi’s. I really have to see how the xv’s look as far as color scheme. Probably gonna look fugly like the xiii’s so I’ll pass. Xv’s are either you love them or hate them and I can’t get with them.

3FB3C524-2319-42D5-A072-36E183A21BE6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom