AIR JORDAN 15 RETRO CARD???

Never really thought about it. Photoshoot with MJ wearing them? Just a picture of Black/Red XV? A still from the "Overjoyed" commercial?

Wow, I forgot this is the first time these are retroing
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Seriously never crossed my mind either. I bet it'll have a jet in it like the 13s had a jaguar. Jus so that ppl who don't kno bout the shoes will kno where the inspiration came from. Rite? That wud be a good idea I think.
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

Dumb question but I'm not to sure, but are they gon be Limited online? Or are they not limited online?
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

Wow!...It's almost like a second job keeping up with Jordan Brand sometimes. :lol:
laugh.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

if anyone doesnt wanna risk not getting them because of online only release...contact getting dizzy via AIM...he has your pair in his hands ready to be shipped out...with box....great price....
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

it might be like a collab of allthe team jordan members kinda like that commercial. the XV was really the first time anyone cared about the team members, so i'm guessin that'll be the focus.
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

^ i kind of like that idea...

i would also like a still from the commercial.. that would pretty dope in my eyes...

Pardon my steps

And we still don't have a release date for these? :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM XBOX360
.::sherwin100s::.
Black LRG Dead Serious Hoody For sale.....$100 PM ME!​

Jordan "Ring's" poster...

Just like the inside of the SLAM mag from '99/'00 :pimp:
pimp.gif
LA
SAY NO TO VARIANTS!​

Quote:
And we still don't have a release date for these?

I thought the release date was confirmed already? Nov 15.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Yea me too.. and if not online only then what kind of release should we expect..

Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

hmmm??? i dont really care what it looks like......and i still think they shoulda released the obsidian XVs, best XVs out there

I still wouldn't be surprised if JB puts out a jacket to go with these, make it an online release, and put a $300 price tag.
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Back
Top Bottom