air jordan 15 se heel cushioning

slefly

Banned
does the air jordan 15 se have zoom air in the heel or is it another technology? the reason i ask is because on the sole collector review, it says heel zoomair unit but on nike website, it says only forefoot zoom air unit. took the insole out and ran my fingers through. felt the forefoot zoom air unit but the heelhad a blue block of densely packed material. just want to clarify and hear from the niketalk experts. thanks.

if you saw a blue block of material... iam inclined to say that its poron... same material on the wades and the sock liner of all 360 based bb kix. it doeshave some properties of zoom, like resilience, responsiveness, shock absorption . though its not as durable as zoom.

thanks for the reply. think the information on sole collector kicksology is incorrect. change it please.

Originally Posted by slefly

thanks for the reply. think the information on sole collector kicksology is incorrect. change it please.
maybe the zoom air pocket for the heel is in the midsole and not the insole? I'm not sure though, but that may be the case

the insole is not like the ones for flightposite 1s or lebron 4s. the zoom air unit is in the midsole.

Back
Top Bottom