air jordan 15 se oak hill pe pics

my roommate took these tonight. you can't tell, but they say "the hill" down the side. pretty sick colorway. notice the 11s and fusions.

All Jordans on the court? Btw, I'm more concerned about what's on the top right hand corner shoes. Black/Red IVs? WEIRD.

Originally Posted by indohan

All Jordans on the court? Btw, I'm more concerned about what's on the top right hand corner shoes. Black/Red IVs? WEIRD.
Pretty sure that those are Black/Red Ol'Schools.

sick.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
at the guy with te aquas on with those jerseys...

Man theres all kinda heat on that floor... Bred XI's???

Those are really nice surprisingly enough. That silver triangle detail makes the shoe IMO. The way it grabs your attention from a distance kinda reminds me ofsome mid-late 90's shoes.

this aint who is better in the music game but going off topic both did there thing in the music game and some crap stuff too from both rappers

Woah! Those are actually pretty good, I need a pair of those, praying for a HOH release....

I wonder what ever happen to the all star PE XV's that was for the game? Those are good too, I think I'm going to buy the XV's SE, a lot of hatebut I see a buetifull creation. IMO

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Originally Posted by indohan

Pretty sure that those are Black/Red Ol'Schools.

hes talking about ALL the wayyyy in the top right corner, its real hard to tell what they are but they do look like IV's

If JBs intention was to create the XV SE to make a better version of the XV they failed. If they wanted to make a worse shoe so that i would look back at theXV and say: "I guess it wasn't that bad, it could have been worse" then great job JB.

...And Trent Reznor runs the music game.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by king jay XI

i like 'um

You like Nas too, so your post is invalid

those are ugly as are all XV's

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that shizz waz funny but they aight . what i want to no is why do they all have