Air Jordan 15Lab12 White/Gold

Rather find me a pear of rising suns
That's the first thing I thought when I saw these too :lol:.

They aren't bad though. I'm sure they'll have that premium price tag, which means I'll end up passing. I bet JB does an all red version, and people go nuts for them :lol:

I mean really, what else do you want from the XV on here? the mesh upper is enough IMO. i dont even know what else you could put
laugh.gif
yeah thats good enough unless you want them trying to find a way to put that abomination of a tongue on the XIIs things 
laugh.gif

The rising sun 12 was a disgrace and those look very similar to them. You do the math.

The rising sun 12 was a disgrace and those look very similar to them. You do the math.

I love the rising suns! Clean shoe that can be worn with anything! People need to learn how to care for white shoes and stop being scared. I think these look like the rising suns, but different enough for me to cop!

PASS!!!

The leather upper completes the XII's for me this woven pattern is trash.

Last edited:
I love the rising suns! Clean shoe that can be worn with anything! People need to learn how to care for white shoes and stop being scared. I think these look like the rising suns, but different enough for me to cop!

It's not the fact they were all white...it's the proiferations on the upper and the unnecessary patent leather.

I was NOT expecting to being impressed when I entered this thread. Those are nice! :pimp:

The gold is awful.

Should have went with clear lace tabs and clear Jumpman and 23. 

Probably grabbing though.

One pair please. Any release info on these yet? If they release they are top 3 Jordans released so far for me. 2015 been trash imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom