Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

FBs didn't come out until 04 though. Even still we're talking early 2000 releases. Most shoes were still available in lingering sizes here and there.
I remember walking into FL in 2006 and just picking up the black toe XIV's and the Steel X's weeks/months after release.

Last edited:
Per the snkrs app these are now a draw. Planned on grabbing these but now I expect an L, I've never won a snkrs drawing.

Not even going to front, I was trying to justify buying these for retail but they look/feel like it won't be worth it down the line. The creases are going to kill the look and the white midsole will make it look worse, I have no patience for fragile kicks.

I want these.  The  "Draw"?!? aka Nike digital fish bowl straight up sucks. 
mean.gif

I think these will def sit, especially in stores. No one is paying $250 for these.

I think these will def sit, especially in stores. No one is paying $250 for these.

If they are being released via the draw and a lot of stores aren't even recieving them they won't sit. I agree the price tag is steep but these have a slightly limited feel to them.

It seems like this release is going to be similar to the knicks/cavs V low, which was on SNKRS for a few days after release but is gone now (which the draw might eliminate for these). Only one store in my mall got those and they were gone immediately.

Wasn't going to cop but I feel bad for those that wanted them and won't get. Hopefully those that put in for raffles get them retail side but raffles=draw. The draw>Some stores with their back dooring.

I'm liking these and did years ago. BUT $250 :rolleyes come on son. How are these more than every other retro? New models too. Get outta here JB.

Guess I'll be saving $270 this weekend. No way I'm hitting on the draw two weeks in a row. By the looks of it, this was hopefully going to be a fairly easy cop, but Nike saw the lack of hype and decided to fix that. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hopefully these are like the Maroons in that most win the draw then they hit NDC later that day. Guess we'll see sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom