Air Jordan 18 Retro "Toro" Gym Red/Black Apr 7 2018

These just went up on Shoe Palace. Probably sold out now. Had the 11.5 in my cart and everything. Wouldn't let me place the order but they're still in my cart.

These just went up on Shoe Palace. Probably sold out now. Had the 11.5 in my cart and everything. Wouldn't let me place the order but they're still in my cart.

Had a chance to cop. Was right on it but I decided to pass. There's just too much dropping and other shoes I just want more at this point.

EE82B415-D76D-4EB0-8807-FCD4C1449D6C.jpeg

Was able to sneak into JJ for a size 8.5, going to hold my breath until I get shipment confirmation. Sizes sold out in seconds, JJ’s title for the shoes said something like “Retro 18 QS”, couldn’t add to cart for a second. Checked out with PayPal ASAP.

Damn, I thought they were all maybe $40-50 over retail. They are $225 though, I just realized JJ didn’t charge taxes so the shipping charge was like them charging taxes. Guess it wasn’t a bad deal after all.

Was worried the whole weekend that my order was going to get cancelled, first time catching a restock!

031BD0FC-6CBD-42ED-9AE5-F23F1A487742.jpeg

If y’all have a Flight 23 store I saw someone post they got a restock, might not hurt to call?

Finally got my pair in, putting these up for now. My backlog of shoes to wear is ridiculous! Alright got Shadow 10’s on lock for tomorrow...

B8CF84B9-8344-4608-9E42-DFC2AD5A09D0.jpeg

Shoepalace had another restock tonight. I copped a 9 for my buddy but after seeing some on feet pics I might have to keep for myself

HOW THe hell do you clean these things? I spilled Aquafina bottled water on them and it left a stain. Poured more water and tried to dab it off with a cloth.... bigger stain lol

Back
Top Bottom