Air Jordan 18 Retro "Toro" Gym Red/Black Apr 7 2018

Very limited release. Know 2 stores that only receive 10 pairs each

Fight on SNKRS then?
Should have purchased OG XVIII.

Thought OG XVIII would sit, and just another white shoe...... of course double stacked Zoom without wearing Foamposite is always great but not $225 great.

Red suede XVIII, cover top up you get a casual dress shoe. By Jordan Brand.

Now we gotta fight to get a pair.
170A352D-C1B2-41CB-ABB1-774D2821A490.png
IMO lace buckle should be made out of metal not plastic to complete it’s disguise as $800 designer suede shoe.

They’re on the foot action release calendar as app reservation but it looks like it hasn’t been updated to allow us to actually put in our reservations

they are up on the app now! :smile:

I wonder if they’ll end up on FTL? The only down side to putting all my eggs in the FTL Basket, I’ve got every release I’ve wanted from FTL so I can’t complain if I miss out on these due to them not getting them...

I wonder if they’ll end up on FTL? The only down side to putting all my eggs in the FTL Basket, I’ve got every release I’ve wanted from FTL so I can’t complain if I miss out on these due to them not getting them...

Doubtful, the other 18s didn't, sand from what I see these are mostly Flight 23 stores.

they are up on the app now! :smile:

Yes I saw it. What sucks about this is my plat vip account/amount spent reset yesterday and had the app reserve been up on Sunday, I would’ve been able to lock in my vip status with thousands of dollars spent lol.

Back
Top Bottom