Air Jordan 18 Retro "Toro" Gym Red/Black Apr 7 2018

I've been selling shoes for over 10 years, friend's shoes and my own worn shoes. If you sell four pairs of these for $30 a pop profit. After shipping, taxes, fees, gas mileage, tape and whatever. You're making less than an uber driver in an hour off four shoes. It serves no ****in point.

What kind of crazy and inefficient reselling scheme are you talking about? :rofl:

i'm more interested in the newer box then the shoes

take it from me who had the OG's these shoes are trash and the only way they was going to sell was making them limited
i would cop the OG black/blue if retroed pair but beyond that anything after jordan 14 is not worth buying anymore

I had all three colours in 2003. Such a good performance shoe. I know these aren’t for the masses but what a gorgeous shoe. Probably won’t get a ton of wear though. Haha.

These sold out instantly online in Canada and the one local store is also sold out. Not many made I guess.

065BD668-5FF7-48BF-8C9B-16CEA8B59A5B.jpeg

2350115C-D996-4449-A33E-F3CC4E15B307.jpeg

FCDCDFD0-2121-4B5E-8B28-215E82CCCEE7.jpeg

It’s funny that people go in on folks reselling and only making $40-$50. If you win 4 pair and sell all 4 on StockX for $30 profit each, that’s $120 for doing little to no work.

Quit crying about it and do your leg work to be able to buy them for retail.

It’s part of the game and is never going to change.......get over it.

How much you made so far papi?

Had an unexpected W today! No where in my area had them besides 1 Footaction (or so I thought), obviously took the L on the app reserve. The usual local shop boutique store I would check and go to didnt post no info on these toro 18s, they usually post info on the shoes they are getting 2-3 days before hand on their IG. So I thought they weren't getting them because I checked last night on their IG. After striking out on SNRKS and other sites, I moved on with my day. 3 hours later I was scrolling my IG to see that same local boutique shop I checked last night all of a sudden post this morning 3 hours ago that these were available, I didnt know and thought it was too late by now. I quickly got dressed and zoomed down there, they had a few sizes left and I copped! Never thought I'll get these 3 hours later from when the store opened, very surprised. Must be a mixture of them posting the availability late and no one really liking the 18s. Either way grateful I caught the unexpected W.
Toro 18s.jpeg

I regret selling my black and blue pair though.

Same here. They were the first Jordan ever to have suede. That's why I had to get them. So nice.

If they ever made an Elvis inspired Blue Suede Shoe's with blacked out bottoms they would be fire! Hope they come out one day. They need to use nice suede though. Not like the cheap Countdown Pack. Suede was cheap.

I had all three colours in 2003. Such a good performance shoe. I know these aren’t for the masses but what a gorgeous shoe. Probably won’t get a ton of wear though. Haha.

These sold out instantly online in Canada and the one local store is also sold out. Not many made I guess.

065BD668-5FF7-48BF-8C9B-16CEA8B59A5B.jpeg

2350115C-D996-4449-A33E-F3CC4E15B307.jpeg

FCDCDFD0-2121-4B5E-8B28-215E82CCCEE7.jpeg

Are they actually this red?lol. Looks like it’s the filters because if they’re that red I’m gonna be very happy

Resell isn't that high because people won't wear it.
It's just nice to have it in the collection but:

- People don't wear 18's on street
- The outsole isn't as good as modern ones so you don't play indoor with them
- Durable outsole for streetball but because of the suede you're not hooping outdoors either

Back
Top Bottom