Air Jordan 2 "Alternate 87" To Release (02/06/16)

Well then looks like I might not be copping after all... IMO 2s should be priced like 1s
They pretty much are. $190 for 2s isn't really anymore crazy than $180 for 1s imo. people don't see it that way though because they are enamored with the 1s for some reason.

Now comes the "pass/ugly/why would JB release" comments after y'all were drooling over them 2 months ago

Now comes the "pass/ugly/why would JB release" comments after y'all were drooling over them 2 months ago

One person said they dissapointed...

More like now come the ppl who try to stir up something that ain't there

I've been in on these from day 1

Last edited:
These will be had but I will use a discount code because I don't think 190 is worth it for these. However the "Wing It" 2's will be had at retail! They cold

Probably in the minority with this but i love retro 2s. That said i love these, black shoes are fire to me and red being my fav color. Im in

I want these but 190 is way overpriced. $140-$150 sounds more inline and even that seems high

One person said they dissapointed...

More like now come the ppl who try to stir up something that ain't there

I've been in on these from day 1
wasn't everyone waiting on this cw to hit the 2? When the infrared dropped

I hate the price increase too but hoping the trend of the lesser popular models hitting outlets continues into next year.

Will still b copped

I definitely want these but at what price. Hows the leather and build quality??

check with nike and get back to us, im sure we'd all like to know before purchasing...
definitely on my things to do list and when i do i will let you know asap or you can ask the person who has on foot pics above my op, hmmm.

Last edited:
definitely on my things to do list and when i do i will let you know asap or you can ask the person who has on foot pics above my op, hmmm.
Those weren't my pics so no need for that :lol: leather quality seems decent from a first look though, nothing special.

Love 2. Hopefully I can get a discount.

Got a feeling they will sit at 190. I pray they do.

Love 2. Hopefully I can get a discount.

Got a feeling they will sit at 190. I pray they do.
2s aren't popular....idk why I love them but, that being said they should sit (some places). Ima copp at retail. *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom