Air jordan 2009 $59.99

i seen these at my local nike factory for this price and i also heard there a 20% sale goin on so i might copp.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Thanks.. But I think JB is about a year late.
Actually, the OP is about a year late.  These have been available for that price from various Nike outlets, Nordstrom Racks, Marshalls, Ross', etc for quite some time now.  There's a thread every month devoted to all these kinds of finds here:

http://niketalk.com/topic/238927

i think these get a lot of undeserved hate. they're really not that bad in person...
and for that price, i think they'd definitely be worth copping.
To bad i don't have a Marshalls in my area

^same here.

at that price, i'd cop the white and hofs. love my black pair. i've genuinely liked every colourway of this shoe.

I just wore them for the first time yesterday, and I got to say they are really comfortable.  I know that its not a shoe for everyone, but I was loving them.

i tried them on when they were selling at retail and they are very comfy. my problem is finding a size 13 or 14 at that price. those would be my summer beaters for sure.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Can't pass up on the 2009's for that price.
Wait a minute, actually I think I still pass...

laugh.gif
 ^ just like tbs channel, "very funny."

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

i think these get a lot of undeserved hate. they're really not that bad in person...
and for that price, i think they'd definitely be worth copping.
To bad i don't have a Marshalls in my area
QFT...the only cw i really liked was the white pair...i keep forgettin to go by marshalls to see if my town has them

This shoe (pariculalry the white pair) is like Outkast's "Idlewild," album.  People were not feeling it based on face value, but if you gave it a full listen it was actually pretty dope.  That's how I feel about this shoe.  It got a lot of hate for being the first shoe after the numbered series and for having a heel.  But rock them with a pair of jeans, shorts or sweatpants and you might find them dope.

I bought some last year for 70 and then returned em cuz i looked at em and was like uh no!

Wish I could find Jordan stuff in my size at Marshalls.  The only success story I have found was a pair of JB elements to hoop in for $49.99.
roll.gif

These shoes perform like crap. They feel like high heel and to top it off , they look ugly as sin.

For 60 bones... still wont cop. I'd rather catch another pair of sharkleys than these. But to all those were waiting for them CHEERS.

Back
Top Bottom