Air Jordan 2009 for basketball?

I'm thinking of buy some AJ2009 to ball in because the local outlet in my area next to my job has this shoe for $100 any reviews would be helpful. I'ma 6'4" foward who plays like Lamar Odom

i havent balled in them but i have tried them on..... and i would not wear them causally. They r very stiff to me. So my advice would be to try them on....make some soft basketball cuts and decide from there. Personally i can generally tell whether or not i can ball in a particular pair after couple mins oftrying them on.

I've balled in them a few times, honestly they are great for basketball. The pricing is a turn off though but they will go on clearance + any additionaldiscounts and you can scoop them up for a good price eventually. I wouldn't pay more then $130 for them though

$100 is a good price for them for now before they drop lower, but I've heard nothing but good things about them performance wise for basketball

Yep for basketball i've heard nothing but good things about them some i'm going to pull the trigger on these and buy them hopefully i'll have areview on them in a few days.

When I tried them on, the Achilles heel area was really stiff...I think after they are broken in they might be good.

I can't come to put these on my feet. I'm trying to hold out until the 25th anniversary J's. These to me just look cheap and clunky.

I've played in them a few times and i can't complain. As long as the heel stays intact (which it should) and they are used indoor they should hold upvery well.

excelent hoopin shoe bro, im 6 1 and i play power forward as well and there vere supportive and deffinitly stick to the wood.

Back
Top Bottom