Air Jordan 2009 or Kobe IV?

o

Height: 6'3''
Weight: 170 lbs
Position: Center

2K9 is already poppin up in some outlets here and are slightly cheaper than the Kobe's...

Tried on both at a store, 2K9's have awesome cushioning but which one performs better?

Need to improve lateral quickness... Kobe's are obviously lighter but 2K9's have APT.

I tried on the Jordan 09's yesterday and I was extremely disappointed! It felt like there was a hole under the heal area, or maybe the zoom air unit wasway too soft... I don't know it just did feel right to me, almost unstable! I was expecting a lot more from a $190 sneaker.

Get the Kobe IV

I tried on the 2009 for the first time a couple weeks ago and have a pair that I put on order. The thing that I noticed is that the 2009 seems to fit tighterin the toe box area and then really loose towards the back part of the heel. It almost made me question and go down a half size but I didn't. I would sayif you can find the Jordan 2009 on a employee appreciation deal then go for it. The only thing that bothers me about the Kobe is that the lunar foam only hasso many times before it goes to mush. 2009 is a well constructed shoe overall.

Originally Posted by Swave232

I tried on the 2009 for the first time a couple weeks ago and have a pair that I put on order. The thing that I noticed is that the 2009 seems to fit tighter in the toe box area and then really loose towards the back part of the heel. It almost made me question and go down a half size but I didn't. I would say if you can find the Jordan 2009 on a employee appreciation deal then go for it. The only thing that bothers me about the Kobe is that the lunar foam only has so many times before it goes to mush. 2009 is a well constructed shoe overall.
^^ The 2009's are a well constructed shoe. The materials and details are second to none, but the heel is still awkward
eyes.gif
!

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by Swave232

I tried on the 2009 for the first time a couple weeks ago and have a pair that I put on order. The thing that I noticed is that the 2009 seems to fit tighter in the toe box area and then really loose towards the back part of the heel. It almost made me question and go down a half size but I didn't. I would say if you can find the Jordan 2009 on a employee appreciation deal then go for it. The only thing that bothers me about the Kobe is that the lunar foam only has so many times before it goes to mush. 2009 is a well constructed shoe overall.
^^ The 2009's are a well constructed shoe. The materials and details are second to none, but the heel is still awkward
eyes.gif
!

quiality on this shoe is not common to jb . they realy put some good materials together with this one . a realy well made shoe . but yeah the heel takes a bitto get used to .

If you don't mind the low cut go with the Kobes. If you've played in the huaraches, grip wise, the ZKIVs kind of remind me of the 2k4s.

Kobe 4s are the greatest shoes known to man kind, kinda a chuck norris round house kick to the face.

i personally like the kobe's more but if the 2k9's were the same price, i would go for the 2k9's just because the quality and comfort for playingball.

kobe IV best performance shoe of 09, not durable dont use it 4 out doors only indoors, i have 3 pairs

Back
Top Bottom