Air Jordan 2010 iD Spotted on NIKEiD iPhone OS 4.0 App (via KixandtheCity.com)

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com via Gizmodo

71h379.jpg

As I type this post, Steve Jobs is unveiling the new Apple iPhone OS 4.0. While that in itself has nothing to do with sneakers, Jobs also unveiled the iPhone's new mobile ad platform by showing an example of an ad for the the NIKEiD iPhone app. The ad shows the Air Jordan 2010 available on NIKEiD and customized though NIKEiD. Now I can be pretty sure that Jobs/Apple did not create that image themselves so they had to get it from somewhere. Obviously this isn't a confirmation that the Air Jordan 2010 will be on NIKEiD, but it is an interesting development.

As I said, interesting....

MaZe

Whew....This might make me think bout coppin these.....wonder what the ticket might be??? lol

If I can make my own colorway and choose materials, like patent toebox, then I'm sold. Already love the 2010. This makes it sweeter.

Aside from the black carolina, im not impressed with any colorway I've seen. I'm sure I can do better. Here is to hopeful thinking!

that would be AWESOME. i would ID a pair for sure.

...but they would have to have a lot of color options...plus...the option to have a leather, patent leather, or suede toebox. 

i hope the 2010 would be on nikeid. i would love to make my own cw since some of the gr colorways are not to my liking.

I'm with you NY, almost positive I can make a better colorway then those released if given the opportunity.

If they were indeed made available on NikeID, that would definitely get my attention.

I'm sure this could be nice, but how much extra will they be charging?  I'm interested in seeing some people's designs.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

If I can make my own colorway and choose materials, like patent toebox, then I'm sold. Already love the 2010. This makes it sweeter.
Same.

I saw this news and thought, about how I'd probably get a pair then.

Then I realized if you ID'd a pair, most people would think they're fake

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Agreed.

still ugly and useless to me, and in the twin cities, sneakerheads are an impossible thing to find, except sb hype snobs, all the boutiques have shut down up here, theres just 2 skateshops left, so yeah..

If I am not mistaken everyone needs to calm down. Steve Jobs showed this during the 4.0 release. It was an example of the new iAd app from apple. He mentioned many times that the companies had nothing to do with this it was something that apple cooked up to show off the iAd feature.

Now I dont have an inside at NIKE/JB but as far as "THIS" info it is merely to show off a new feature for iPhone OS 4.0

Sorry to bust so many bubbles.

Back
Top Bottom