AIR JORDAN 2010 "TEAM" EDITION W/ PICS

ha! everyone is spewing about the window one second, and then the next they complaint about it not being there. sometime, i really feel for JB. they can't win either way.

the material on the toe looks to be like a black version of the white material in the retro white/black air raids which are really nice. i think these may look better with better photos.

but i also am confused as to why they need three different kinds of 2010's.

These are also horrible...What the hell are these, the Laney team JB/ 2010/ 60+? Why not just stick to dope 2010 PE's, just like they've done with the Retro 12's this year...???

Originally Posted by eltouha

ha! everyone is spewing about the window one second, and then the next they complaint about it not being there. 

True that. It is interesting to see how they implemented the see through/but not all the way through idea with the "shotgun holes."

Yea they are pretty gross.
smh.gif

i was on SC and saw these and thought they were bad but everybody's quote under the pics loved them. so i came here to see wut the buzz was and its totally different i wonder why.

and to homie a few post above, i think people wanted the exact same shoe minus the window. this shoe has many different aspects its not the aj 2010 w/ out a window its a aj 2010 team their different shoes.

Well...at least JB went back to the old formula...........making the team shoe look like last season's sig model.
This naturally would work, if last season's sig model wasn't an ABOMINATION!!!!

These could have been done better, keep everything that was on the regular 2010 and just close up that window. Simple as that I guess.
Peephole>Team>>>>>>>>>Outdoor. Those outdoors are ugly
sick.gif

Originally Posted by homer420

other than retros, jordan brand has officially fallen off...

what you talkin about? they been fallin off with the retros, shoe shape is different, material is bad and paint cracking issues are known already. no good.

i really think that another cw can make this shoe look better........... i.e. the Michael Finely XV PE's

These would be alright for EJ, if he was still playing, and still with the Lakers... But it's pretty much a "Team" Jordan shoe, or "Jumpman" shoe, so what can you really expect? That line has always been a step down from the actually signature shoe.

Back
Top Bottom