Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

I just have a feeling some genius out there is gonna come up with complimentary socks that will match the 2010 peepholes. Ya know kinda like a jumpman logo/23 embroidery on the foot side of each sock that can be seen through the peepholes.

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

As for me "advertising" them. I'm not. I basically feel lucky to have them, that's all. Hell I got 4 pairs because I thought they were so fresh. Not because I believed they'd be worth a couple hundred dollars a pair. It is what it is though.
smile.gif
dont insult peoples intelligence
Take it easy there inspector gadget. lol

I don't have to give any reason. Even if I happen to have one. Which I do. Why would I care what anyone on NT thinks anyway? Why would it matter to YOU? Unless you're salty about not being able to buy a pair at retail price. It's water under the bridge from the get go for me. Kill all that noise op. Keep it moving onto the next one if you missed out.

now your getting crazy im just saying no one up here is stupid we know you bought 4 pairs for resell purposes lets be serious you didnt pay over $600 on some all white shoes with a hole on the side because there "fresh" you did it to make a quick buck i mean seriously you charged me $750 when i pmed you about them and thats why the min someone says these may release down the road everywhere you get all tight and defend the shoes saying there limited and comparing them to the titanium xx3's  because it will F up your resell value i was done talking about it but again its obvious what your doing and if i want these i can get them for around $250-300 but im waiting on the black/blue CW they look way better

I swear this thread is becoming soo hostile. Wouldn't you guys have done the same if you were in gotta's shoes (lol pun)? If i had known, I think i would have done the same even if the prices weren't sky rocketing. He hasn't done anything wrong, so I don't get why everyone is flippin out. I at least want to thank him for putting it out there. He could have bought all 72! lol then where would we be. I aprpeciate the photos dude. sick shoes, and can't wait for the Blue/Black, but as stevesteve72 said, the white hole kind of detracts from it maybe they should have had a black sock in there?

Originally Posted by shoesncards4life

I just have a feeling some genius out there is gonna come up with complimentary socks that will match the 2010 peepholes. Ya know kinda like a jumpman logo/23 embroidery on the foot side of each sock that can be seen through the peepholes.
WHY STOP THERE?....THERE CAN BE ANY MESSAGE, SCHOOL NAME, LOGO, ETC. SHOWN THROUGH THE WINDOW....

I'm liking those Carolina's!
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by shoesncards4life

WHY STOP THERE?....THERE CAN BE ANY MESSAGE, SCHOOL NAME, LOGO, ETC. SHOWN THROUGH THE WINDOW....

i here u on this one might make it more appealing blk blue are growing on me now blk red not 2 much red are fiyah wades nothing to be said str8 crack

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Dude always shouting.
laugh.gif

I SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN....ONLY DUDES WHO BE ON THE NET TOO MUCH AND TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY INTERPRET ALL CAPS AS SHOUTING...ITS ALL CAPS, SHOUTING IS IF I ACTUALLY APPEARED IN FRONT OF YOU AND STARTED SHOUTING
indifferent.gif

I see why I don't venture over to the JB forum too often.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Back to the topic, do all of the 2010s come with socks or is it the all whites?  I didn't see a definitve answer.

I'll probably get my pair next week.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I see why I don't venture over to the JB forum too often.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Back to the topic, do all of the 2010s come with socks or is it the all whites?  I didn't see a definitve answer.

I'll probably get my pair next week.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ The original colourway didn't come with anything!

It appears as though these socks that have come bundled with thesewhite 2010s are in fact the socks that match the original colourway tome.

Answered right above you buddy... Seems like you haven't been in here often. Your ability to read info through the BS has been hindered... 
nerd.gif

Question, anyone who has the black/red/whites...is the white hard to keep clean? I saw the display model and they looked sort of dirty.

All 2010s that released  Niketown's on 2/13 date got socks, a poster, and a special Jordan bag while supplies lasted. The all whites and the GR black/white/reds got different socks and a different poster. It appears other locations didn't give out an extras.

Dude always shouting.
laugh.gif

I SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN....ONLY DUDES WHO BE ON THE NET TOO MUCH AND TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY INTERPRET ALL CAPS AS SHOUTING...ITS ALL CAPS, SHOUTING IS IF I ACTUALLY APPEARED IN FRONT OF YOU AND STARTED SHOUTING
indifferent.gif

No, that's just the general rule everywhere, not just people "on the net too much". It's just annoying to read over and over when you consistently post stuff. It's okay though, i'll still sleep fine tonight.

Anyways, putting these on court tomorrow maybe. Haven't decided yet.
devil.gif

Went to my Footlocker in the mall today. And seen and held them for the first time. I will have to say I'm very impressed about the design and lightness of the shoe.

First I was like o snaps there go the 2010. So when I walked up to them I was so & so a first glance.

But holding them and felling them made me think different, a lot different.

So I tried them on, and then my whole world change. They were super light almost as light as the Kobe VI, almost is the word but not as quite light. But definitely lighter than the Lebron.

I'm walking around in them, and I can fell the zoom very responsive as far as walking goes.

fill of the shoe was great hugged my feet.

but my only dislike about this shoe is the tongue. On how it is shaped it's cool on how it helps your ankle when balling, but far as looks wise its a no go.

So for now I will give this Air Jordan 2010 a good 9/10. I will definitely be picking these up this coming week.

But need reviews on how good it is on the court.

man im kinda upset i didnt pay any attention to this forum. looks like all you had to do to cop a pair of the all whites was give nt chi a call on monday-wed. i guess i will try tommorrow morning but im thinking there will be no luck. theres no way im paying anything over 225 shipped for them. im a sucker for icey soles so thats why i really like the all white 2010. if they do release more i will def cop a pair for retail.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Question, anyone who has the black/red/whites...is the white hard to keep clean? I saw the display model and they looked sort of dirty.
No harder to keep clean then white on any other sneaker. 

So I put em on court and I was very satisfied from the get go. The toe was a huge plus for me. The area around the ankle felt pretty stiff at first but I was expecting that to need to form to my foot a little so it's not an issue at all. Traction was pretty good and overall i'm VERY happy with them. Not gonna go into too much detail at all but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

The fit of this shoe is AMAZING.

Dude always shouting.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

No, that's just the general rule everywhere, not just people "on the net too much". It's just annoying to read over and over when you consistently post stuff. It's okay though, i'll still sleep fine tonight.

devil.gif

UM SURE?...DONT READ
indifferent.gif

ANYWAYS....ROCKED MY PAIR TODAY
e0fxtu.jpg

pimp.gif

I need those 25th Anniversary AJ 2010 in a sz 13. If anyone can help me out with a lead or something hit me up.

Dude always shouting.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

devil.gif

UM SURE?...DONT READ
indifferent.gif

ANYWAYS....ROCKED MY PAIR TODAY
e0fxtu.jpg

pimp.gif
FIREEEEEE

Shoe actually looks better in person than pics bit I don't know if I like it enough to pay retail.. I just take my chances at getting these at outlets.

Back
Top Bottom