Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

I actually saw the 2005's for the first tme yesterday, and I got to say that they look pretty dope in person.  I was surprised cause I thought they looked wack from the pictures. 

I actually saw the 2005's for the first tme yesterday, and I got to say that they look pretty dope in person.  I was surprised cause I thought they looked wack from the pictures. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Dude always shouting.
laugh.gif

I SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN....ONLY DUDES WHO BE ON THE NET TOO MUCH AND TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY INTERPRET ALL CAPS AS SHOUTING...ITS ALL CAPS, SHOUTING IS IF I ACTUALLY APPEARED IN FRONT OF YOU AND STARTED SHOUTING
indifferent.gif

No, that's just the general rule everywhere, not just people "on the net too much". It's just annoying to read over and over when you consistently post stuff. It's okay though, i'll still sleep fine tonight.

Anyways, putting these on court tomorrow maybe. Haven't decided yet.
devil.gif

UM SURE?...DONT READ
indifferent.gif

ANYWAYS....ROCKED MY PAIR TODAY
e0fxtu.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 look pretty dope the more i look at em

Originally Posted by Tommy Gibbs

2005's ???  
grin.gif

Them thangs look pretty dope on the feet. I like the 2010's more and more. Im just gonna wait for the price to drop. Im not paying 170 for a general release.

The tounge in the pic of the person actually wearing them looks really dumb. It looks like you should be able to take it off and throw it like a ninja star.

And to s dubl....you haven't been interested in a JB sig shoe since the 23s? AKA you didn't like the 2009s?

Granted they look better on then in pics thats for sure but with everything else coming out this year I am not copping these over The Cement 3s Concords or CG 11. Just waiting for them to hit the sale rack.

^I agree, the tongue looks like it's about to fall off or some #@$@ but I'm still gonna cop this shoe when I can get a deep discount. Gonna see if my boy can get me that disco later at his store..

Went to the Mall yesterday with ZERO intention of getting them. But, they looked a lot better in person and had good quality. So, I tried them on and...... got a pair. They feel GREAT, gonna break em out on the court tonight.

I still wish the white/reds were coming out.

these are amazing comfort wise. if your having troble deciding if your going to get them, go to a store and try them on, they feel like butter on your feet!

i hope they come out with more colorways than what's been seen already. the black/carolina blue cw > the rest by far but not interested in balling with patent leather on the area that probably takes the most damage on the court.
even an all black cw with a red sole would do. just no patent please.

Played in them tonight, i'm an avid basketball player (played some college, aau, etc) and I cannot find a bad thing to say about the shoes while playing , except maybe that the lace holes are a little low so it wont lock your foot down the best! I see the approach newer basketball shoes are going with, a lower cut and profile for more ankle mobility, a more natural mobility if you will! Since i'm not a little man on the floor, I felt a little uneasy without the ankle support of let's say a Hyperdunk or Hyperize, but once getting over that little mental block they are butter, I love them! I'll still stick with my hyperizes though for serious ball!

Hyperize over these?
laugh.gif

To each his own!!
Purely for playing in, yes... From your comment, I can see the obvious shine through, no further comments.

CRAZY EBW may or may not be biased about the 2010s, but I think the comment is more about the hyperize getting pretty universal reviews as a bad shoe for playing ball. I think you're the first person I've seen who liked the Hyperize over most any other good shoe. I'm glad they work for someone.

Originally Posted by si3n4

CRAZY EBW may or may not be biased about the 2010s, but I think the comment is more about the hyperize getting pretty universal reviews as a bad shoe for playing ball. I think you're the first person I've seen who liked the Hyperize over most any other good shoe. I'm glad they work for someone.
Don't know any shoe better that I have tried! I loved the hyperdunks at first, and thought I would never like the hyperize coming from it.. But let me tell you, it doesn't lock your foot up in such a tight position, theres a more natural ankle mobility and flexibility in the ankle area, and the sole split in the fore foot and heal area you can actual feel.. They just feel so much more natural per se mobility wise with your foot in every way.. Not to mention the hyperdunks "bottoming out" (I had no idea what was meant by this) is really noticeable now after wearing the 2010's, Hyperizes or whatever it may be, they are so uncomfortable after about 10 wears of playing in!

Where did you see these reviews? Kind of shocked, I wish I had these back in college or HS, hell anytime in my basketball career..

Back
Top Bottom