Air Jordan 2010 **UNC Black** (New Pics Added)

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

All the critics will want a pair a year later...

QFT people hate now but trust me once there in hands there even better .

Yea, SOME..... but Im personally sick of most of these new J's.... esp fusions of all sorts, and just about everything after the 14s. Just my 2cents
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Yea, SOME..... but Im personally sick of most of these new J's.... esp fusions of all sorts, and just about everything after the 14s. Just my 2cents
grin.gif
Well, keep the change.

Fushions suck. This is not a fushion. This is the Air Jordan game shoe. I like this shoe as part of a basketball performance shoe. The thing that they aredoing with this shoe sounds great. The 2009 wasn't as good performance-wise IMO but these sound like a step back in the right direction.

Will these release to the public rick?

As in the UNCs? I'm really liking this pair...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

glasses.gif

Yes sir these , the White/Black/red pair , a White/Met-silver pair , Blk/red/cement grey pair , White/Royal Blue/Varsity Red pair are the only confirmed publicreleases that i know of i know that the rest of the CW will be confirmed by mid January .

glasses.gif

Yes sir these , the White/Black/red pair , a White/Met-silver pair , Blk/red/cement grey pair , White/Royal Blue/Varsity Red pair are the only confirmed public releases that i know of i know that the rest of the CW will be confirmed by mid January .
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

glasses.gif

Yes sir these , the White/Black/red pair , a White/Met-silver pair , Blk/red/cement grey pair , White/Royal Blue/Varsity Red pair are the only confirmed public releases that i know of i know that the rest of the CW will be confirmed by mid January .
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any more info Rick on these shoes or any other shoes. You haven't been coming through with new info in a min.

Trust me. If Carmelo wears these with black socks, everyone is gonna want these. They remind me of the XXs.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

glasses.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any more info Rick on these shoes or any other shoes. You haven't been coming through with new info in a min.

Yea holidys got me busy haha but no doubt ill be coming back with more info in january alot of info will be finalized especial 3rd and 4th quarter releases .

I'm thinking that these will end up appealing a lot more once people see them in person. To anyone that has ever worn a clear shoe of any sort. The sockcolor you are wearing will matter a lot. These with black socks will make the circle almost invisible. White socks on the other hand may make it look reallybad or give the shoe a completely different look. I am waiting to say I hate them untill i can actually see them in person. They really aren't that bad itsjust the BS they try to pass on why the window is there. "Jordans game has always been some what transparent but he never really shows you the wholething...." like what the hell is that. Just say we put a dumb window on the side because we are behind the times and thing clear shoes are cool.

Back
Top Bottom