Air Jordan 2012 First look.

lem

The Air Jordan 2012
AIR-JORDAN-2012_NEW2.jpg

Wow.  Just wow. 
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

......that......can't be real. That does not look like a signature shoe what so ever. I know the last few have been hideous, but ugly or not, you could clearly tell it was "different" and part of the signature line. This looks like one of those typical horrible off creations they make throughout the year.

I came in here with an open mind to JB's limited creativity, but this...........this.........THIS? I'm going back to work.

Originally Posted by Steez

It's got the same design cues as the previous "saddle" AJ2012 sample.

Not sure where they're going with this one. Better have one hell of a backstory...
"Well Michael has developed a new fondness for horses.  He recently purchased a stable, and a few exotic stallions to fill it with.  So I decided to incorporate MJ's new found love into the Air Jordan 2012.  You can see elements related to it like the saddle pattern in the uppers and stirrups like effect in the midsole...."

[/b*ll**** tinker explanation]

^^^^ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tinker's explanation for putting a hole in the 2010 was the biggest load of BS I had ever heard. I'm sure he will out do himself this time around 

looks like jordan is going the cheap looking flywire route too. GARBAGE. thank God i have a lot of good shoes. all of this fuse/flywire crap is an easy pass. money saved.

Thats shocking, at this rate ill have to consider buying a kobe shoe.... its only a matter of days before images of the kobe sig are "leaked" Its lookin like a strikeout year for the sig shoe from Nike.

Back
Top Bottom