Air Jordan 2012 First look.

And I thought the 2009's were ugly..
sick.gif

I really hope these a last minute makeover.. but from the looks of it I doubt it.

Originally Posted by ijapino

My first impression of the shoe:

Pros: I like the concept. Removable midsoles were great on the 2011's and I'm glad to see that they not only carried it over to the 2012's but they added a new one. I also like that you can customize these with many different options. You like the high top feel with a max air insole? No problem...You like 'em low with zoom air? Or how about high with zoom? Then throw in some extra flare with different laces...The possibilities are endless..

Cons: I'm still not a fan of the horse saddle look. They look like they're inspired by some kinda of cowboy boot/wingtip shoe hybrid. I can't wait to hear what the inspiration is behind these. I also don't like the added toe cap. Jordans usually have a clean toe and this just looks forced.

The shoe has potential, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see these in person.
great points! 
smile.gif

love my 2011s

laugh.gif
 imagine the size of the box these come in

worst piece of !*+$ jordan brand has ever called a signature shoe

its weird how this brand can have so many shelf sitter flops in such a short time frame and still keep the same team, yet a head coach with a losing record can kick rocks after one season

these look like a reincarnation of that womens version of the XIIIs that came out in like 97-98

ATTN: TINKER, MARK SMITH, GENTRY, anyone who had their hand in this shoes, AND WHOEVER ALLOWS THESE GUYS TO KEEP THEIR JOBS:  #*!# YOU!  Their time is obviously up AND BEEN UP for a while now.

YOU SAW HOW WELL YOUR $170 JORDAN 2011S DID AND YOU STILL DECIDE TO RAISE THE PRICE TO $223?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Must say the 2012 jordans show one thing:
Jb is undecided how their next air jordan
Should look like and releases a shoe where
Its up to the customer to decide how their
Shoe should look like with that setup
Options and releasing 3 different versions.
in the past u could customize slightly
Like removing the shroud on the
16, tge midfoot cover on the 17,
The ankle velcrostrap on the 20.
But this is just hilarous.

Originally Posted by misterj

YOU SAW HOW WELL YOUR $170 JORDAN 2011S DID AND YOU STILL DECIDE TO RAISE THE PRICE TO $223?

Only the System of Flight version of the 2012 is retailing for $223. The Air, Quick and Explosive versions will retail for $180 (price increase due to inflation).

As for the 2011s they actually did pretty well from a sales perspective.

The $200+ price point for certain versions of signature shoes will not only be Jordans, expect a Kobe and a LeBron to retail for over $200 next year as well.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I can say with 100% certainty that these are the worst sig J's ever in the history of the shoe line.

Straight up awful.
worse than xv's?
airjordan15400.jpg

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

^ How come all your posts look like a Haiku?
tee hee hee

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I can say with 100% certainty that these are the worst sig J's ever in the history of the shoe line.

Straight up awful.
worse than xv's?

Waaaaaaay worse!
15s were great on the court...despite the fact that the sole ripped off my first pair after 30mins of playing in them.

The XV's were not that bad, The colorways saved that shoe.

Just when it seemed like they were headed back in a good direction with the 2011 they just said @$% it ... give em 3 insoles and 2 changeable booties, they'll love it.

Tinker's 'MJ's new love for horses' inspiration is the worst load of crap I've ever heard in my life.

Back
Top Bottom