Air Jordan 2012 First look.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Who cares about the year of the dragon ?  Isn't that a Chinese thing ?  Yeah....ok, so if you're Chinese or Chinese-American whatever.....why don't they make a Independence Day shoe ?  Something American.....maybe it's because they're NOT made here and they're made in a sweatshop in China ?  Nice Michael.  I really doubt it represents the Dragon and how its fearless and lives by it's own rules and......vomit !  This is just yet ANOTHER LAME marketing scheme by the greedy JB.  They're ugly too.  You want to charge me top dollar for a product Michael ?  Well then give the sneakerheads what we WANT and not a bunch of decorative boxing and marketing mumbo jumbo you has been.  Stop with the outsourcing too.  Make something here and create some jobs with the power you have.  Stick to playin golf and chasin tail half your age, classy by the way.  You were once my hero but now youre just a greedy, team owner who only cares about the dollar.  We saw that during the lockout.  Everytime the new AJ comes out now and most of us are let down, I think about what you say in my Ultimate Jordan DVD set....."I will not put my name on a product that isn't quality" or something to that effect.....anyway ya'll see my point.  We all work TOO hard to give this loser our money for a piece of ____ shoe that will hit outlets soon.  Funny how they drop these new shoes yearly and the only thing people want from JB is replicas that are 20-30 years old.....spare me GOAT.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

When has Jordan ever cared about anything else but his pockets?

this is way too expensive for my life. will wait for outlet prices to cop.
not a priority for me.. reviews on these are unbelievably stellar though..

For those wondering about the performance aspect, check out Nightwing2303's performance review...

Originally Posted by Silence Biggers

Originally Posted by Trendz

The concepts are nice, but the shoes itself have never been the same.

eyes.gif
 It's because your use to seeing kicks made in the dame 80's/90's, these are 21st century kicks.
wink.gif
i agree, gotta look at them in the same perspective

great review. seriously considering buying now, but i dont know if i want the deluxe. anybody know when the white/black pair comes out?

After watching that video, I'm actually sold on them but there's no way i'm paying retail when I know these will just be at the outlets...

Jump Town event is today. Excited to see what info comes out on these.

What hasn't happened since the 21s???
smile.gif

if you think about it cost-wise, it's only $43 more to have all three flight systems. looking at the cost of the shoe, $180 and $223 is expensive anyway. you may as well buy the sneaker that has all 3 systems instead of short-changing yourself for a savings of $43. or another way to look at is you'll risk your life getting some XI's for $5 less when you can easily walk into your store and get these for just a tad bit more than the XI's. i think the $223 is worth it.

those wolf grey's have grown on me A LOT. nike scottsdale won't confirm if they'll have these in their store. on the 10th, we can use our discount if they get them.

Yeah, there are already a couple examples on nikeid's site but they are listed as "currently unavailable" when you click on them.

For those of you that like this shoe here's a couple colorways y'all might like. IMO not even these colorways can save this shoe though.

Originally Posted by gentry187

For those of you that like this shoe here's a couple colorways y'all might like. IMO not even these colorways can save this shoe though.
Let me say this...

At first glance I thought the 2012's were rather unattractive but had JB led the launch with THIS colorway I think people would be singing a different tune. (I realize they're IDs)

I'm sure there's something to be said for it being its own shoe and JB not wanting to have to start off with a classic colorway from an older model just to drum up attention but first impression is everything.

This c/w would have gotten attention in a good way.

That $223 price tag is tough to get around no matter how you slice it, though.

Back
Top Bottom