Air Jordan 2012 First look.

I've seen the Jordan 2012s and don't remember them looking anything like these. The ones I've seen didn't look like anything special but the only thing I remember bout them was that they were super customizable with the insole and boot liner. Also, the other thing I remember was that the shoes were probably going to be the best hooping shoe but nothing to fashionable.

Originally Posted by soledout23

I've seen the Jordan 2012s and don't remember them looking anything like these. The ones I've seen didn't look like anything special but the only thing I remember bout them was that they were super customizable with the insole and boot liner. Also, the other thing I remember was that the shoes were probably going to be the best hooping shoe but nothing to fashionable.

What was the height? Mid top or high top if you know what I mean?^^^^This sounds like good news imho.

I thought the shoe was a mid but had a removable sock liner inside the shoes. There are 2 different sock liner that you can change in and out depending on which one you like along with the interchangeable inserts as well

I thought the shoe was a mid but had a removable sock liner inside the shoes. There are 2 different sock liner that you can change in and out depending on which one you like along with the interchangeable inserts as well

thanks for the info

anyone remember a pair of nikes in the early 90's which had a removeable sock liner?

I cant believe that people get paid for designing this garbage. How do you from the 2011 to this?

soledout23 wrote:

Sounds like the Air Jordan 2012 will hv the same removable sock liner like Zoom Kobe VII???

Originally Posted by eltouha

thanks for the info

anyone remember a pair of nikes in the early 90's which had a removeable sock liner?

It was one of the OG Nike Hurrache  Sneakers.  I loved those!

some of yall cats are hilarious to me, we all know that the design on these are absolute trash, its time we stop that stupid "performance above everything" approach to the Air Jordan line, I mean there were plenty of Air Jordan's that when they first came out looked great and performed well. I wouldn't want this trash if was the best performing Air Jordan of all time.
tired.gif

You will be able to choose from 2 different packs. One pack just comes with the shoes which has 1 sole liner and sock liner. The other pack will come in a huge box like the CDP box. One compartment will be for the shoes and there will be 2 other compartments for the 2 different soles that you can switch back and forth from and also 2 different sock liners. The bad news is the pack with the more custom options were price around $250-275. 

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I usually try not to criticize designs because I know how difficult it is to come up with something original....but damn man.

I KNOW there are talented designers at Nike and even a few in Jordan Brand... what is going on where THIS is allowed to be called the Signature model? This isnt even Team Jordan Worthy.

Sticking Flywire on a shoe isn't stepping outside the box when Nike's been using it on EVERYTHING. Thats called being late to the party. Hell we are happy just seeing Zoom in a Jordan but Flywire? Thats a step back to me.

Give me full Vis Max Air if you are going to try and make it visually appealing while using old tech. Whats next a Jordan Sig shoe with 180 Max Air?

QFT.

i'll give JB the benefit of the doubt and wait till 2012, see what's up.  i actually thought the all black 2010s were dope.  if all else fails, i'll stick to retros and nikeid the 2011 bred fashion.

they look interesting to say the least so far..  hopefully there will be some more final versions pics leak soon
nerd.gif
.. these come out in feb. so i would imagine they should just be about done being made right now or at least production has started..  surprised nothing has popped up on any of the "early release" sites.. 

So the 2012 will be dropping in about 2-3 months and we have nothing concrete yet. Does JB even care about their signature shoe anymore?

Back
Top Bottom