AIR JORDAN 22 PE "EAST"

Posted at NiceKicks.com
Quote:
The Air Jordan 21 brought something new to the Air Jordan series - player exclusive releases. Though these are not the same shoes as the original numbered shoes, they are made in colors worn only by Jordan Brand Team Members. For the Air Jordan 22, JB promised each player who made the All Star team their own PE which represented the city of the NBA team they played for.

In total, six pairs of Jordan 22 PEs released this weekend (5 city editions + 1 black pair), but we have news now of some more Jordan 22 PEs to come. Besides the Chicago Jordan 22 PEs coming later this month, we now have pics of a pair of Black/Royal Blue made for the East. Possibly we will see more regional PEs by the years end.

No release info at this point, but once we hear anything it will be promptly posted on our Jordan Release Dates page. Pics thanks to Juebankongjian
air-jordan-22-pe-east-2.jpg
air-jordan-22-pe-east-3.jpg
air-jordan-22-pe-east-4.jpg
air-jordan-22-pe-east-5.jpg

NiceKicks.com - Daily info about Air Force Ones, Air Jordans, and many other kicks

They aren't bad prob the nicest XXII PE iv seen not as if im actually going to buy it. But nice nonetheless

More fake patent.

These things aren't just ugly, they're an aberration.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

I'ma cop a few of the PE's when they hit the outlets or the next Emp
App.
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

These are the best XX2 PEs. I might get them but not at retail.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

theyre better than other XX2 PEs but still ugly
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Wow! JB is really whoring the XX2's aren't they. Between all the mids. lows, and PE's this is what, 13 different colorways.

theyd be so much better w/o the writing
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Why is JB wasting their time and resources on this 22 PE garbage
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Just like all the city 22 PE's these will be very limited in quantity...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

That Jumpman looks sick in the heel...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

I would only buy the Atlanta one's. Go figure...
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Back
Top Bottom