Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

Usually am a sucker for anything cool grey, but I passed on these when they first released and might do so again. Can’t get passed the yellow eyelids.

Super in... Loved these and still have my pair. Might be time to let them go but I'll wait a little longer to make sure they're getting retro'd.

I have the 2007 pair in a clear box somewhere in either my closet or shoe storage closet. I’m sure the paint is cracked to hell just like you fire red 3s from this same era. I’d scoop another pair if they drop these.

I hope they bring all the apparel that came with these back in the days hated i sold mine and all the apparel and why jb at it they can bring back the mist blue 4s and it apparel and the burgundy 5s and it apparel and those olive 5s and it apparel along side the dtrt 3s and any other lifestyle retro that i miss i need all them back since i sold them all

Oh yeah bros this is confirmed! Samples!!
20200924_083537.jpg

I’ve always felt that while these are a nice looking shoe, they could’ve done better with a cool grey 3 than this. The 11s and even the 4s are worlds better for some reason. I think the suede base on the 3 throws me off.

Might be interesting in the new mold though. Glad these are getting a retro I know this shoe has a ton of fans.

Looks like mesh they use on retro 11

Edit: correction now that i zoomed in looks more like the same as black cement from a couple years ago to look more og but i dont think these had that or it just didnt pop like this

Back
Top Bottom