Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

AA4CAB3C-2ADB-4E48-A34F-2BA7EEC1F748.png

Would probably cop. If the hype is there though, it’s a pass. Not worth the trouble but if they’re readily available, I’d cop.

JB give us the black & grey box in a retro card with these Exactly how they came in 07

Last edited:
I still have mine and for some reason they have lasted longer then any Jordan I’ve had. It’s almost like they were built better than any retro. I remember paying $275 + shipping back then for them and at that current time that was the most I ever paid for a shoe.

I still have mine and for some reason they have lasted longer then any Jordan I’ve had. It’s almost like they were built better than any retro. I remember paying $275 + shipping back then for them and at that current time that was the most I ever paid for a shoe.
From what I remember from my pair is that it was made well overall but the midsole paint was awful and it chipped bad. As long as the chipping is good I'm definitely in for a pair.

YES!!!!!

This is one of my favorite Retro+ colorways of all time. In for multiple pairs. Hopefully JB still uses the improve Jordan 3 mold next year and fix the quality control issues.

But if new releases are getting announced still, I would assume a ton of the limited releases have been canceled.

I’m a sucker for cool gray colorways but never liked the 3’s in this version. Too many little odd colors mixed in and the midsole paint was just basura. Don’t miss those retros during that time era with paint issues left and right.

“Cool Greys”. Orange Peel is more fitting based on the cheaply painted mid soles. There still ok.

Back
Top Bottom