Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

Lol it's amazing how people were they these are a pass. Oh they gonna be slow like the cool grey 4s. Surely they forgot how dope of a shoe it really is. I been waiting a long time for a pair of these.

And in my book. Cool grey 11s, cool grey 3s, cool grey 4s, 9s , then everything else.

If you been around since the old days. Even early 2000s, or 2010-2015 era.. These were an instacop. I understand how the new school may look down on em though.

Lol I think low key Nike released these just to see if us old heads were still around and buying shoes.

Last edited:
I was first in line at a local spot and I was all good since I called yesterday and they confirmed Mens sizing and that they’d have an 11. When I pulled up I was happy to see it was empty. They open the door and ask what size I need and they tell me the biggest is a 10.5 which was bs.

I ended up checking SNKRS as I was leaving and saw that I won. I couldn’t believe it.. I was happy after getting jerked out of my size. They said they didn’t get any size 9s in either and it happens but it’s a little shady since I called the night before.

It’s wild bc I tried everything from NBA store which had no mens, Hibbetts, SNIPES, everything was OOS if they even had them. FNL and JD denied me. Didn't even try ****ty foot sites.

Feels good to finally get a W. :nthat:
Did somebody say my name

Got one pair from SNKRS. Pending on FNL and JD. Doubt those are going through. Still looking for one more size 12...

Are these releasing in FNL stores? I haven’t seen anything in the apps.

Via Finish Line's Twitter.....

Probably just false hope because the back door will most likely be wide open.

1613839046000.png

Getting blocked on every FTL INC brand website and app telling me there's a robot on my network
Sent screenshots on Twitter to each individual company

What yall talkin bout with that "Nobody really wants these?" They still sold out everywhere in less than an hr right? Everyone that wanted a pair couldnt get one either. Seems to me like alot of ppl wanted these
A lot of resellers and you right some people but we all know if no pandemic these were going on straight discount outlet bound no release date shoe is safe even nike retros with no release date

Back
Top Bottom