Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

From What I Remember This Didn’t End So Well For You Last Time :nerd:

Be Easy Out Here Ma!
What did not end so well? If you talking about certain folks being jerks when I approached them about possibly buying my pair for retail plus shipping after I saw that they got a L, yeah I learned my lesson from that. LOL I asked a few people today and was very strategic with who I asked, but they all got Ws and I am not reaching out to anybody else, so I will be masked up going to the mall when I get both pairs in and returning them to JD and Champs.

What did not end so well? If you talking about certain folks being jerks when I approached them about possibly buying my pair for retail plus shipping after I saw that they got a L, yeah I learned my lesson from that. LOL I asked a few people today and was very strategic with who I asked, but they all got Ws and I am not reaching out to anybody else, so I will be masked up going to the mall when I get both pairs in and returning them to JD and Champs.
No Need To Get Spicy. By Your Response, You Knew Exactly What I Was Referring To.

If Floating $400+ To An Already Wealthy Corporation In Hopes Of Throwing Oops On The Backend Is Your Thing, Do You Young Lady :lol:

I’m Just Saying Be Easy Out Here :wink:

What made these so much easier than recent Jordans that came out? The Anthracite V's that came out isn't even a nostalgic colorway yet were difficult to get. Was there much more supply for these compared to recent Jordans?

Glad to get these.

No Need To Get Spicy. By Your Response, You Knew Exactly What I Was Referring To.

If Floating $400+ To An Already Wealthy Corporation In Hopes Of Throwing Oops On The Backend Is Your Thing, Do You Young Lady :lol:

I’m Just Saying Be Easy Out Here :wink:
How was I spicy with my response? I honestly did not know what you were referring to and that is why I asked the question because I stated in this thread in a later post that I would be returning them.

The 2nd part of your message I do not understand, so that is the end of this response to you. Have a good evening.

Dug Out A Couple Pieces I Still Have Laying Around From The Original Release :pimp:
A2FAE0E7-8B15-452C-A638-7B21BD0A6C86.jpeg

F9CEA261-0280-4AAF-8132-8887C2AE2242.jpeg

Funny How Big I Wore My Clothes Back Then :smh: :lol:
That hoodie is a time machine lol. Wow

What made these so much easier than recent Jordans that came out? The Anthracite V's that came out isn't even a nostalgic colorway yet were difficult to get. Was there much more supply for these compared to recent Jordans?

Glad to get these.
Not extra supplies. They’re just pure bricks. None of the footsite bothered to backdoor and botters ain’t gonna waste time for skittle money

Hilarious to see all the hate these are getting. Mf's don't knowm
Only people hating on these were like 4 years old in 2007 when these dropped the 1st time lol... I still remember being a sophomore in college and saying " mehh I'd rather the CG4s again, " then seeing them on feet a few months later and damn near crying that I passed em up.. I said back then that when they drop again I'm copping point blank period.. lol 14 years later here we are

if my FTL order goes through (size 9.5), I may sell my size 10 that I got from my boy. Stay tuned.....

Back
Top Bottom